250k tourney

B

blunz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi everyone it's been a while sense I been posting on cardschat, not sure how this works but here I go, I won a seat to a 250k tournament for tomorrow on Sunday, my poker skills have gotten way worse today than they where 10 years ago, I use to win chards chat free rolls and made $100's off the winnings and made a bank roll, I am wondering if there is still an odds calculator on here ? Drop your comments if you have any pro tips on winning

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hey,

Good luck!

Our 30 day course is great. Of course a bit much within one day but maybe you can get a few tips from it:

Here's our odds calculator:

And overall:
In big tournaments, it's often a good strategy to play tight aggressive as a general rule of thumb.

Hope that helps!

GarotoMaroto

GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Play chill and pay attention to the habits of the players in the table,you will do fine
Go for the gold
God bless

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If not you can use the one at cardsplayer.

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi everyone it's been a while sense I been posting on cardschat, not sure how this works but here I go, I won a seat to a 250k tournament for tomorrow on Sunday, my poker skills have gotten way worse today than they where 10 years ago, I use to win chards chat free rolls and made $100's off the winnings and made a bank roll, I am wondering if there is still an odds calculator on here ? Drop your comments if you have any pro tips on winning
If your skills have fallen off there is only two strats that work best.
1 We play TAG preflop and pot control so that we do not have to make any close decisions for stacks
2 We play LAG and hope to build a stack early so that we can survive our mistakes later.

:unsure::geek: