1st hands in Sunday Million

T

Trgbob

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You did the best you could do and got it all in when you had the best of it man, the cards just didn't go your way. I'd take the shot at an early double up anyday.

SuzdalDEcor

SuzdalDEcor

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is a very good game. You cant fold AA on the pre-flop. But you can play more slowly and doing call after reraise by you opp if you just need ITM. But i think you cant fold on the flop ~KJ4~ or tern ~K56J~etc.

fly2tsky

fly2tsky

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
personally I fold the first deal round of most tournaments on pokerstars. Its just so setup that I should really need to get away from that

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
American Airlines (AA) planes were better in the old days. :rolleyes:

psyho26

psyho26

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you made absolutely the right decision, you're just a bit unlucky..
aces is placing 100% regardless of the stage of the tournament and your position.

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bad luck,i think you go in right way,but luck was on opponent side,next time it will be better!

D

Danc1u

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
u just had a bad beat...if u don`t go all in Preflop with AA with what u gona be all in|u`re just unlucky,better luck next time :p

redwhitealex

redwhitealex

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the tournament starts it's okay. the opponent was a wide range of hands, and he just got lucky. What was the size of a raise? you can drag the hand to the river. In this case, it would be possible to save some part of the stack.

D

DrakeM

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you have AA in such a big tournament and somebody begs you to be shoved, you usually dance around your table.

You did nothing wrong, the odds just hit you hard in the face

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would shove it easy, player with KJ just wanted to give you all the chips, unlucky man, you made absolutely the right decision.

rock0001

rock0001

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes of course i would go all in preflop with pocket aces even in the wsop main event i would shove all in with aces. you are just unlucky to lose against kj which was a terrible call by villain.

DontAskWh

DontAskWh

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never fold such of hand , even on such of tournament , and I think you played nice your hand , but why you didn't tried to do 4BB ;) anyway your just get a bad beat , this is happing , even I remember how I lost 3-4 times on a row with AA.
This is poker we should accept such of things , because is a part of the game. Now remember how many times you getting your outs , and beat such of strong hand.
Well played ;)
Thanks.

VizziVizo

VizziVizo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Man, preflop all in with AA is usually a right decisision, that was just very unlucky. It doesn't matter you play SM or any other tournament, if you have AA and someone shoves,you must call.

YuriNepo

YuriNepo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
AA win in 70% of cases when the game 1 on 1. Just unlucky. And most likely, this "pro" is also selected for $ 1.

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sadly any picture cards people are going to call, specially if they have a decent stack and won't get knocked out! It's life roll with the good and bad. When it's your day it goes the other way you limp in with k7 suited and hit 2 pair and the aces goes all in after a poor raise pre flop ! When your bb

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i would make that all -in play all day,every day,,,no matter what you have to ignore the results and focus on,,,you made the right play and you will win most of the time if you play the same,it was a donket play by a bad player who will bust out 15 minutes later. Keep your head up,,,you did the right thing and made a good play:deal:

3ccasd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You are very much out of luck, according to statistics you would have won this hand in 90% of cases if the call made by one person. (I can not understand how the tournament for $ 215 people play with K J)

chisel

chisel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How do you think, is it normal to go preflop allin with AA in Sunday million in first hands? I was in such a situation- I had no bankroll to playing in this tournament! I win a ticket in Sunday million sattelite 1.65$ rebuy(in total I spent about 11$)! In second hand I got AA-I was raise, my opponent reraised so I went ALL-IN-he called and I lost-opponent had two pairs(his hand was KJo)-I know that preflop allin is a lottery, but really difficalt to stop with AA! What can you say my friends?

I can say that you must think (perhaps more) and don't go all-in preflop. you must raise and watch at actions of opps.:D

L

ludomaniaco24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is understandable I would also throw all in even if they were the first hands of a tournament so important poker in if you have to be lucky to win not only know how to play The one who does not risk does not win at the beginning of a tournament later with the time When approaching the prizes of the most selective flyers with the plays

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands