$ 1000 per month

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All my friends do it pretty easily i just suck..lol..i play tournaments alot and do okay but do better on sngs. I been crushing 6 player sng and workn up to playng 4 at a time. Big screen helps see it all easier too. Good luck.

P

Pokersavvy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1k a month would be nice. I wish you the best of luck. Let's us know how it goes.

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is possible to win $1000k a month.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lol, not sure I agree with that, that is an expensive way to learn.

10NL and 25NL are probably a bit too high. This could easily be done at 1c-2c if you can beat the game. If you can't win at 1c-2c you don't have a chance at 10NL and 25NL.

I think this is a mistake made a lot. People have success at 1c-2c and run 25 oo to 100 oo , then try to make the jump up to 10 and 25NL. After quickly losing with stories of all their bad beats they are back at 1c-2c.

He is not saying, people should begin at 10NL or 25NL. But if your goal is to play for profit, then this is, where you need to get after proving yourself at 2NL and 5NL. At the minimum. Sure its fairly easy to beat 2NL and 5NL, but you are never going to win any meaningfull money there, so its only for practice. The day and age of playing 24 tables on auto-pilot are over. Stars have a 4 table cap now, and even at 2-5NL players are not quite as terrible, as they were 10 years ago, when Nathan did this himself.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
The day and age of playing 24 tables on auto-pilot are over. Stars have a 4 table cap now, and even at 2-5NL players are not quite as terrible, as they were 10 years ago, when Nathan did this himself.

At most sites the play is much different at 5nl & 10nl than how it was 10yrs. ago. There's really no comparison at all.

One could play enough volume if they were to play simultaneously on multiple sites. You could play 4 tables at 3 or 4 different sites. Or you could 4-table Zoom & 3-table SNAP at the same time. (< probably not with a very big winrate though)

H

harishree7

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thats really amazing to make such money just playing online poker

Maiuchi

Maiuchi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And of course, even the stars far exceed that amount, it is not my case hahaha I wish I could that amount per month, from there and from now on I would dedicate myself to poker if so ...

elefece

elefece

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
obviously it all depends on the size of your bankroll

L

Laynester

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts