$1-2 MTT - is it really rise bankroll?

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good result Num!When i have a bankroll i try not to play such tournaments, for me it is a waste of time.I prefer more expensive tournaments (7.50-22)

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
In my opinion MTTs with 1.1 buy-in are not suitable for building up a bankroll. There are a lot of players, it takes a very long time and the prize money is small. As for practice, these tournaments are suitable, but if you have a lot of time for these tournaments, then it's good. The minimum bankroll for these tournaments I think $ 100 will be enough.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in such tournaments, as a rule, there are a lot of players and it will be difficult to defeat the dispersion, but you can

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I think you can play these tournaments to build up a bankroll if its what you can afford. As for how much? the advice your getting is solid but i would like to add something more. 100 buy in is recommended at any level. This would be a estimate that needs to be adjusted for the size of the tournaments your playing. Alot of what you posted has 500 to 700 players in them. You probably would want to have 200 buy-in's for that size to avoid variance busting you. If you dont have an issue depositing again if needed, 100BI is fine.

WDStipa

WDStipa

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Interesting topic.

It's motivating to see that you are playing regulary, and your good results.

I wish I have so much will and discipline like you do.

Keep playing tournaments with buy ins that your bankroll allows. Are you comfortable enough playing on 2% of your bankroll buy in MTT-s, or do you find it to risky? You know best how you feel about that. I think that bankroll amount of 100 buy ins is more than enough.

I think that you are doing a great job. Stay focus, it is a long journey. Eventually you will start playing on higher buy in MTT-s and the profit will grow faster. Just DONT BECOME GREEDY!

I wish you good luck on tables and good results. :)

micalupagoo

micalupagoo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
nelomec

nelomec

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
yes, increase your bankroll, if you are consistent and win, if you have money you can start with a bankroll of 100$ and look for a range of games that allow you to play many tournaments in a given period and if you don't have money to start, you can play freeroll or start with a minimum deposit of $10.
pokerstars and 888poker are the best for low buys

C

Clutchdenier

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
A minimum of 100 BI is recommended for MTTs

Play stars or unibet (unibet can be really soft games)

L

Lucky_Shark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I raised my bankroll with $10 that PokerStars gave me. I played MTSNG for 45 people for $0.25. I managed to win over $500 for the entire time of the game.

Tigroslav

Tigroslav

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah it does the most I think.
You need 10-20$ to start grinding them sucessfully.

The fields are riddled with fish and donkeys so get in there and take advantage.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management