Can you fold this?

TiltMonkey999

TiltMonkey999

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Something similar happened to me today..I was playing a rebuy satellite for the Double Duece on Full Tilt and there were about 46 people left and I was dealt K J of diamonds..It was 965 to call and my stack was at 6000..Quite Decent..Then the next player calls, and the 4th person to act raises all in with 9000..I at first thought all or nothing..but i was in no condition to go for that..Especially with my low bank roll..I folded and guess what..A person won with ACE 10 HIGH MAIN POT AND ACE 9 SMALL POT..And the board..I would of had trip KINGS..It happens man..Good fold on your part no matter the outcome..Haha..Had another situation as well with pocket jacks..Thats another story to tell..Great Post and Good Luck in the future..I get burned on alot of decisions..Hopefully it turned out the best for you
Take Care
Ray

tpb221

tpb221

Chasing Gutshots
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fold was fine, but for me in a freeroll I'm all-in preflop. To many people will push with garbage even at this stage of the tourney.

Theblueduce

Theblueduce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would have folded and wait for the next hand. Funny how those things work out but you sure should have made a note on this guy for next time.

Folding in Poker