8-8- 7 -2 -Q

Would you run?

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
There is not enough information about hand. What is BB level, your opponent game play, position. The answer is different.

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I accept defeat as I know there is always a hand in future that would make me win a huge pot. My answer would be I wouldn't run.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Running or continuing with the hand in the game after the flop depends a lot on the context of the game at the moment. More in a superficial analysis with the data that you informed I would leave the hand and wait for the next opportunity.

kirkham69er

kirkham69er

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
from what your saying if its an all in for 200k with only 40k in the pot its an easy fold with the up and down straight draw as the pot odds and EV are just shocking.

B

BOMDEBLEF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is not enough information about hand. What is BB level, your opponent game play, position. The answer is different.

BB 12 K SM 6

I called because I saw that he was on the bluff

B

Badday94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just from the little information you provided, it's enough for me. I would run as fast as I can. Straight draws rarely develop into a straight for me so I definitely wouldn't risk so many chips with so little chances. Easy fold for me :)