fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
In this arrangement, you have the max. Whether or not you should go all-in depends on how the other players are playing, if you had the last move then go all-in, maybe someone will always call. Your opponent raised, but whether he would take the risk of calling all-in, you will never know.

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you go allin to get an opponent fold a chopped pot. If yes, then you can go allin with value as well.

Or else your hand is pretty face up.

GarotoMaroto

GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yes,your stack was kinda low in relation to the pot,so with you shove,they must call with most amount of good hands,even flush nuts,and you still will be winning,its a pretty ''easy'' shove,awesome oportunity to make money
God bless

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Wow, that's a straight flush. Good hand)
Of course, I will try to earn as many chips as possible with this combination.

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I think getting max value is the right idea, I would probably bet a little higher all the way but a shove would scare him off:cool:

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Facing a 2X raise on my BB I called with pocket 10s the SB called before me, so the pot odds were in my favour with a 9,10, J, flop I felt a little worried that someone could have hit a straight, so I checked after the SB checked and the initial raiser pushed all-in, the SB called, and I was in a bit of a dilemma, did I call or push all-in with the rest of my stack?

After I thought good and long for a while I decided to just call, then I hit a 10 on the turn, giving me 4 of a kind, the SB checked and I then thought they must have made a straight and not improved on the turn as I was now holding the nuts, so I shoved all-in, and the SB didn't hesitate in calling, sure enough when the cards were turned over the aggressive player was holding AK hoping to strike it lucky with a Queen on the river and the SB was sat holding a KQ straight.

This just goes to show some people just fall in love with their hands and cannot fold no matter what other players do.
So, to answer your question? "Yes, I would have shoved all-in"

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
yeah I would go to the All-in on the river

K

kostja007

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think that on that kind flop, which is very coordinated it makes sense to bet. A lot of hands could hit the flop and also a lot of draws are possible. You will be a lot of times far behind and sometimes against 2 overcards not much in front. Why you are betting? For value or bluffing? Both does not make sense on that flop. Its mostly x/f with this kind of hand.

D

DaMooca

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This hand is an easy shove, isn't it?
There's a straight on the board and he might think you're trying to take the pot. And there's still a chance he'll have a 9.

Luka22guro

Luka22guro

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
View attachment 316597

Would u push All In on the River? I think I got the max. value out of this hand
All in in such a situation is bad because if the opponent had a flush on A,K, he would give a lot himself, and so I would give about 1/3 of the pot and hope for the opponent's re-raise.

Tigroslav

Tigroslav

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You are either getting called for all in or they are folding. So yeah I would push all in too.

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I think you probably got as much as you could here. The trouble is, villain is playing the board, but it is easy for you to have a better straight, or a flush, so by shoving, you probably force all but the stickiest of opponents to fold. Well played.

YevheniiKobliuk

YevheniiKobliuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello! Why do we check on the turn?
Villain showed weakness by not making a bet on the turn, and on the river he decided to get it, thinking that you were bluffing, and he also called the reraise.

And in general, of course, all in, here unconditionally.

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
View attachment 316597

We want to think about ranges- this is not just a simple play the board situation as the flush came in and we did not bet turn which is the more natural bluff spot- Therefore a shove is targeting high card flushes only as even the worst players see flushes on the river-Those same high card flushes shove all-in themselves after we raise- so really weak hands call strong hands shove when we just raise.

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
View attachment 316597

going all in on the river is a pretty good idea, given the texture of the board, our all in will look quite bluff and the opponent can call, and in general with absolute nuts it almost always makes sense to try to get the maximum from the opponent if you have already reached the river

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
At this case I think I would play it a few times, but most of the times in front of a straight draw I would fold this hand. You got a very nice hand here with a straight flush!

Zaner

Zaner

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
no,i think you do right,he just call to see three of kind,have many flush, straight,if you goes all in maybe he fold, 33 it's too weak for pay all win on river,of course has a straight on the table,but it's dificult he pay all win

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Ion the river yes I would pushed all in,nice catch

S

samuri

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If he was more aggressive I would go all in.

rock0001

rock0001

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes , i think i would have shoved after the raise to get the max value out of the hand. however your raise was good because villain makes the call and you dont know what would have happened if you had gone all in.

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Many people can call purely on the board cards, no matter what they have in their hand. Especially since the remaining stack is not that big compared to the pot. It is necessary with the help of all-in to collect the maximum with 9x and closed flushes.