what must i do?

carlitos10

carlitos10

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i'm in a tournament, the blinds 150/300.
i hold :ks4::jd4: and i bet 900, 2 players call me. the pot has 3150.
flop :ad4::js4::4d4: and i bet 900 one player fold and the other calls.
turn :kh4: and the pot has 4950. i only have 3000 and the other has 10000.
what must i do?
p.s.:insomniac_1006 i'll wait your answer. :D

Last edited:
Insomniac_1006

Insomniac_1006

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry, I don't have a clue. My guess is that some one tomorrow will have the answer. I have to get better at hand anas...

pedroman7

pedroman7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would put him on either a weak A or a flush draw. Your best move here imo is all-in.... You should try to push them off there hand to keep from getting drawn out on.

rob5775

rob5775

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is your position and villains position. Since you said they called you then I am assuming you have position. Did you raise from the button and the blinds called? This would give you a better indicator of your opponents hand strength.

Villain either has a monster (ie, AJ/set) or he was on a draw. I doubt an ace as he would probably pop you on the flop. You have a well hidden two pair. Betting 3/4 or 1/2 the pot is not an option since that would pot commit you. If you are up against a draw you are very vulnerable right now so you only real option is to push.

Since I don't know your preflop position I can't comment on your preflop raise. But your flop bet smacks of weakness (it's the same as your preflop raise!). Either shove or check it hoping for a cheap showdown. The latter is very weak and I prefer the shove.

Cheetah

Cheetah

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Go all-in. You can beat most hands he has and he doesn't have odds to call with a draw.

royalburrito24

royalburrito24

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
all in. simple

next time fold KJos pre flop i.m.o. though, but that can be saved for another thread on another day

unless it is shorthanded