What could be my action here? If raise, how much?

27DaNutz

27DaNutz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hard to say how much to raise or even if you can raise .. without the stats on the opponent its pretty hard but normally id be re raising to around 8k that is ofcourse you dont think he has Q in his hand :p

or you can go for the safer option and just call him down

R

rw11687

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its hard to say without seeing the full action of the hand. What was the preflop and postflop action?

duckeyflop17

duckeyflop17

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with RW here. Depending on how Tyler played the flop, its hard to tell. I can see the pot size, and the blind size, But what i do not know is how much you popped it pre-flop. (if any) If he went hard at the flop, He more than likley doesnt have a Q, or he does have a Q but has a low kicker and is trying to scare you since there is a rainbow on the flop. Now, Lets say there was a flush draw on the flop and I was tyler, I would bet hard with a Q just to get you off what i would expect your chaising a flush (remember i said I am playing as Tyler and dont know your hand). So its hard to say without knowing the action on the table, But I hope i gave you some decent examples for the future and let me know how you feel about my examples.

-Devan

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Yea it is hard to answer without knowing how it played out preflop and postflop.

When you save your pics, save as JPEG and your pic will be bigger and easier to view :)

X

xxMorpheusxx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's unlikely he has a Q if he played back at you on the flop. So I would be inclined to flat the turn and bet the river.

I think we lose value by raising assuming that he isn't beating us.

S

subdylzep

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like 3 to the turn, one is a blind BB i think. Well you have to assume they came to the flop with something of value because they were getting good pot odds. The raiser, you probably have to establish his blind raise and style of play yourself to put him on a range. How much was the hand raised preflop and how much was the bet on the flop? Was it 3-bet at any point or just called? It looks like something you can't get too much more value from. With the size of the pot and if you it was just called on the flop and the amount of money you gain to win on your 2 outter., along with the size of his bet, your best chance at value is to just call there. I mean that was like a 14500 size pot and he only bet 1600. Very clearly you are probably behind at this point, but the bet to the pot size was soo completely low that you can CALL and just hope that the SB behind just calls as well. If its the same bet on the river you may be able to JUST CALL again because its just entirely too low. I wouldn't risk putting in any raise just because there is absolutely no way you can call a 4 bet, unless its from the BB because their stack is so low!!! So just call in this situation to see if you can get some good value on the hand and some incredible implied odds! IF your 2 outter hits the river,granted you get to see the river, Then you are paid ridiculously and someone is kicking themselves for playing something SOFT, or SLOWPLAYING their boat/flush. Thats the best advice i can give with what I saw. Good Luck in future endevours!

Spieler

Spieler

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this is either fold or allin. he is cheap leader and maybe playing like a bully. if you think he has Q you have to fold or if you think he is bullying or has flush draw, you have to make him decide does he want to pay you 50k for draw or just fold.

so either allin or fold imho

S

sunshine0410

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If the flop was check-check I would raise. Otherwise calling wouldn't be bad. But it depends also on the preflop action.