- May 18, 2005
- Total posts
Surely it is obvious from whether you post it in Tournament Hand Analysis or Ring Game Hand Analysis whether it is a ring game or a tournament?When posting a hand, the following information is crucial.
- Relevant stack sizes
- Nature of the game (tourney/ring, limit/nl etc)
- Blinds (if tourney)
- Limits (if ring)
- Stage of the game (if tourney - i.e. are you in the money/on the bubble?)
- Table positions of yourself and all relevant players
- Any reads on relevant players (even if it's your first hand at a table, say so so that people don't have to ask if you have reads)
- Your table image (more important in a $200 tourney than a $1 SnG, but still useful to know)
- Any other general comments on your thought processes as the hand progresses
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/car...oll-contest-discussion-results-thread-149217/The hand posting guidelines for HA have been updated - so make sure you check them out.