Question..

1dylan1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just for the hell of it..I'm going to give a set hand.. and I'm going to deal it out..and post the result later..

You have a chip stack of 40,000..

Neighbor.. 3,000...

His neighbor.. 25,000...

Your dealt J Hearts K Hearts

Blinds are 5,000.. Assuming you call ...neighbor folds..and HIS neighbor calls..

the flop is..
A spades A hearts A clubs..
His neighbor raises all in..
Whadda you do?.
I'll post the result.. (My own custom result ...I've already seen the outcome.. ) of me dealing him cards.. maybe not random.. Do you call?.. Do you fold?..
You have to predict the 4th street and River if you choose to call.. Hell it could be as easy as you fold.. but you must also predict his cards.. EXACT CARDS... :) .. Seems pretty dumb.. but hey.. If your the one that predicts it.. THE EXACT thing.. it'll be pretty cool. Say if you call.. did you win?.. You know that sort of stuff..
I know its tough... but good luck.. Winner'll.. get something.. Lol.. Haven't thought of it yet..
Paradise name = Dylan431 ..
AIM screename = ThWorstIntention

Good luck trying to predict this..

RammerJammer

RammerJammer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm lost, but can't wait to see how it turns out.

(By the way, I'd fold like an origami koi. It's a position bet. Whoever gets first crack goes all in and plays the odds that you ain't got the nuts. I ain't payin to see his 4th ace. Besides, there's nothing out there but the blinds, and I've got 40K! Is this a trick question?)

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
RammerJammer said:
I'm lost, but can't wait to see how it turns out.

(By the way, I'd fold like an origami koi. It's a position bet. Whoever gets first crack goes all in and plays the odds that you ain't got the nuts. I ain't payin to see his 4th ace. Besides, there's nothing out there but the blinds, and I've got 40K! Is this a trick question?)
ditto rammer! lol

Thewebmaster

Thewebmaster

Freeroll #2 Winner
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gotta fold !

Hi all,
Not sure about the post itself or what it's trying to achieve but in that situation i'd fold without a second thought. I have nothing and i'm sure not going to pay to see not just if he's got the 4th Ace which he probably hasn't but even a pocket pair which beats me at that point.
You say the neighbour goes all-in and that's the guy with 25,000 chips, no way I would call. Even though it's possible for me to win the hand I would be relying on luck and I won't do that, especially not for 25k and so late in the game with just 3 left. There will be much better flops so I'd pass on this one and wait for a better flop that gives me a better chance.

I wonder if your going to say this guy was bluffing with a K 10 and that you would have hit the royal? Interesting.

Tony ( The Webmaster )

Devilpoker78

Devilpoker78

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol true short of drawing for the nut flush or hoping to K or J falls on the turn or river, u are betting 25,000 on well... nothing really. Not worth it. I would fold definitely.

C

chicubs1616

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is an automatic fold...the rest of your question is BULL-S***.

FOLD here, "his neighbor" is almost certain to have a pocket pair, its not worth over half your stack calling here--even if the result of this particular hand was you caught a K or J on the turn/river, you are behind a lot of hands at this point.

P

PaisanDom

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
unless you want to double the other guy up you fold. In fact I'd fold anything but a big pp (Js or better).

1dylan1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Haha.. I realized my question meant no sense..I apologize.. I must have been inhaling the keyboard too much that night.. uhh. Lets just say..the result is.. :

I wake up from that dream...
I think I coulda made it more interesting if I sed.. you had KK.. ..

Let me see.. would anyone call with that?.. Thats kinda tough.. imagine you REALLY have a lot of money on the line and had to make a huge decision..

Z

Zypher22

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With KK you would have to call really the only thing you have to worry about is the case Ace. Plus 3 handed if they had an A you would think they would probably raise preflop....although I guess with pocket KK you would too.

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
:hmmmm: He might have garbage, but how much are you willing to lose to find out? If a lot, call. If not much, fold.

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if you had K-K then bet the moon. I'm sure rammer-jammer can give us the odds on his having the last ace. But with the cowboys to fold would be insane.