I dont think its unlucky.

Its somewhat flip like 1.2 : 1 odds.

IceRedefined111

IceRedefined111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ur guessing when u shove. U have no idea what he has and what the people behind u have. Find a better spot where u know ur fold equity more.

S

SnowedIn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah like the above says, find a better spot. When he makes it 4x UTG, he's repping a big pair and no matter what he'll have two overs at the very best. As well as that you don't really have any fold equity, unless he's got junk.

Jacki Burkhart

Jacki Burkhart

long winded rambler...
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
are you asking a question about your play? because this doesn't even really qualify as a bad beat story.

I don't like your shove because you are unlikely to have any fold equity with a 10bb stack vs and UTG 3x raise. Pretty much every hand he could ever show up here will be a flip or you're crushed except maybe like A2, A3, A4 and that's a stretch in the first place to assume he would raise/call with a hand like A2. vs a range of any ace and any pair (which is probably way too wide) you have 48% equity. Vs a range of A8+ and 77+ (a much more likely raise/call range) you have only 41% equity.

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah 44 is a fold here.

3B shoving vs a 3x on these stack sizes from a UTG position raise isn't going to be profitable.