F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Preflop
No reason to raise garbage, so free flop is perfect.

Flop
Because its only a min-bet, I would also call. But if the bet was much larger, I would fold. The issue here is, that when you improve on any card other then 4c, you dont really know, where you are. If the turn is a club other than 4c, your 6c could easily be against a higher club. An offsuit 4 gives you a straight, but someone might have a flush. And finally a J gives you top pair no kicker, and in a multiway pot there are many ways for that to be beat, even just by someone having a better kicker.

Turn
Great card of course, but your raise is to small. You want to raise to an amount, where you can easily jam the river.

River
You needed the help of someone, you coolered, to get the chips in, and this is a clear mistake. Bet bugger on turn and jam river.

F

feisas7991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lead turn. they arent betting worse than Q high flushes and better flushes raise anyway
Good Luck

300HPGOD

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Straight flush beats Quads unless I am missing something cause the post is written like you suffered a bad beat asking about sleep. You also say you extracted everything but thats because your opponent had a monster as well. The key to this hand that should be thought of is how can we get our chips in against K of clubs or Q of clubs and potentially get it all.

I think the takeaway from any hand should not be the result but could we have played it better. From that perspective, as its already been mentioned, the turn raise is too small given that we want to get our chips all in by the end of the hand and there are hands like Ace of clubs or even King or Queen of clubs that will/might pay us off. Turn needs to be larger so we can setup that river jam.

As a side note, I also agree with the thoughts above on how the flop could be a fold if the bet was bigger but I will say you could even fold to this size bet multi way. We have only 4 of clubs to really help us and any other club puts us in a spot where we dont know how good we are (especially multi way). A jack or offsuit 4 could help but even then it could be trouble as well so here, I believe calling sets you up for reverse implied odds when you dont get the magic 4 of clubs.

Last edited:
dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A fun hand, and lol very grandiose combinations you hit. :D

To arrive these exact hands ever to showdown, many times pretty marginal mistakes are hiding in the background.
A10o is a push or fold preflop giving this stack-size. I might not wanna gamble that much with 55 on the flop, and probably prepare that to 2-street combination. And your 6c is connected to only 1 perfect out, which I suprisingly even not would chase with this min-bet...

As it was mentioned, and it's really important to understand that when 4500 chips in the pot and you left with 9500 (almost 2x) you should stack off way different with any kind of hitten or not hitten combination. You simply loose so much value and taking your game somewhere which not benefit you. And on the River it was even worse as you failed to put even 50% of your stack on the line by this time!
I believe this phenomenon was in connected to be make sure that some1 is calling your nuts - my problem is that will you use this line when you bluffing and will these extremely cautious gameplay earn you chips to cover your bad beats through the MTTs. I doubt.

Anyway thank you for the hand, very exciting for the eyes.

Gavincwb

Gavincwb

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Preflop
No reason to raise garbage, so free flop is perfect.

Flop
Because its only a min-bet, I would also call. But if the bet was much larger, I would fold. The issue here is, that when you improve on any card other then 4c, you dont really know, where you are. If the turn is a club other than 4c, your 6c could easily be against a higher club. An offsuit 4 gives you a straight, but someone might have a flush. And finally a J gives you top pair no kicker, and in a multiway pot there are many ways for that to be beat, even just by someone having a better kicker.

Turn
Great card of course, but your raise is to small. You want to raise to an amount, where you can easily jam the river.

River
You needed the help of someone, you coolered, to get the chips in, and this is a clear mistake. Bet bugger on turn and jam river.
On the turn, as I'm already crazy, I just wanted to inflate a bit without taking anyone out of the river, so a click was made to look silly.
On the river I thought of shoving, but as the BTN was very tight on the table I preferred to bet a little over 1/3. Looking at the hand that followed, I'm sure that after the flush on the turn I should have been more aggressive.

Full Flush Poker