$ NL HE MTT: AK at utg, I'm glad the rabbit didn't show the Gold.

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Game
Hold'em
Game Format
No Limit
Table Format
MTT
Freeroll
  1. Freeroll
Currency
$
This Hand took place today in party poker's Cardschat Platinum $100 freeroll.

I called on the tuner, but on the river it was difficult to call, if the villain bluffed congratulations to him, I consulted the rabbit after I folded and the gold wasn't going to appear.

Would you pay or not?🤔

Thank you Cesar.🙂

partypoker, Hold'em No Limit - 400/800 (100 ante) - 6 players
Replay this hand on CardsChat

Hero (UTG): 43,580 (54 bb)
Player6 (MP): 22,100 (28 bb)
Player1 (CO): 48,175 (60 bb)
Player2 (BU): 45,290 (57 bb)
Player3 (SB): 63,359 (79 bb)
Player4 (BB): 117,155 (146 bb)

Pre-Flop: (1,800) Hero (Hero) is UTG with A♦ K♣
Hero (UTG) raises to 2,000, 4 players fold, Player4 (BB) calls 1,200

Flop: (5,000) T♦ K♦ 7♦ (2 players)
Player4 (BB) checks, Hero (UTG) bets 4,800, Player4 (BB) raises to 19,400, Hero (UTG) calls 14,600

Turn:
(43,800) 2♣ (2 players)
Player4 (BB) bets 29,784, Hero (UTG) folds

Total pot: 43,800
Player4 (BB) wins 43,800

300HPGOD

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pre: all good

Flop: I would definitely be betting for value here. Not sure what you know about this villain if anything. Against stations we go big here and other players/readless we bet somewhat small here as we are not concerned with turn and its a tradge if villain has a hand such as Jx with J of diamonds and we go big and make them fold. Readless here I would bet about 40% pot. Again though, if I know they call often or I have something on this player then its a decent time to step up the sizing but not to the extent you make it. When we get raised here obviously we are throwing up a bit off of 50 BBs. If we were at 30 BBs or less I would just jam it in here and see what happens or at least be much more willing to get it in if we sat right at 30 bbs. 20 BBs or something similar is an easy jam over here on the flop imo. This stack size though, is harder and we have to come up with something that we think they are doing this with that we beat. If we knew they would overvalue a combo draw like QdJx here then it could be a call or overvalue Kx here but I will assume we dont know that. So at this point, you need to decide I am going with this hand to the end or I am folding. Readless, I fold here and hate it but I never bet this large on the flop to begin with which does change this hand vs betting small when it is checked to us. If I were going to go with this hand I would just call here on the flop and then jam over any turn bet if it were not all in or just jam turn if checked to me. If you jam on the flop here there is little fold equity unless the villain has biscuits and we dont want biscuits to fold.

Turn: As played I think if you decided to call flop then you have to call turn and be going with it. odds arent there on the flop to call for one street and then fold turn.