losing with best hand go in

O

oops2u

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi everyone , I have question and I hope I'm doing this correctly . A friend of mine has gotten these results recently 2 days ago went in with best hand 8 times lost every one was looking for quick response because this has not been unusal and i will post back with actual info yes he went in underdog some too and won but this has happen so often to him we are beside are selfs trying to figure out how can this be? he has gone 20 25 sng and mtts where best in has lost 100 percent of time have you gone thru periods of these type results ? as I said I will post actual later today only looking for quick responce now thanks

titans4ever

titans4ever

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't even know where to start? Are these all-in preflops, river bets?

Losing 10 coin flips in a row is about 1000 to 1 odds. Most all-ins preflop the odds are between 50/50 to 60/40. The odds of you winning are good but not ever great. You can hit a really cold streak of these.

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yea

im confused also what is the actul question, people go on month long bad streaks and you are worried about 8 hands.

Maybe he didnt play the hands right, was shortstack, need more info.

O

oops2u

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
sorry knew I needed hand histories to support this .I just got home and I'm going go get them will post within the hour .Quickly though he's is probably to tight knows difference between aces and kings so I am relatively sure u won't find his kk going up against ace overcard on flop if I do and I'm posting this I'll post hand histories when I get released from Prison thanks for reply titan4ever

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands