We are 9 people on the table ,you rise 450 ,me and one more we call,
FLOP
5s 9h 6c
The other one checks
Me:All-in
The other one folds
Question:do you call or do you fold ?
P.S
I don't want to judge my all-in ...just tell me what would you do in this situation
:)

umyt

umyt

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like to fold so I always lose

damkoMTK

damkoMTK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Missing a lot of information, but I guess he called and you lost or :)

Collin Moshman

Collin Moshman

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Normally it would be a mistake to call with AJ here, but it does depend somewhat on effective stack. For example, if the pot was 1500 and the shove was for 600, then it would be fine to call.

jumaischi

jumaischi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Missing a lot of information, but I guess he called and you lost or :)
There is not much information to tell,it was the beggining of the tournament ...and we have same amount of chips ...and the rest like you know is history....and yes I have lost....and I was thinking why the hell someone will call an all-in in that situation....when the odds are against you😅😅

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
There is not much information to tell,it was the beggining of the tournament ...and we have same amount of chips ...and the rest like you know is history....and yes I have lost....and I was thinking why the hell someone will call an all-in in that situation....when the odds are against you����

Actually, this information is quite important. For example, there has been no time to develop any sort of image of you or your opponents. Start of the tournament, blinds are low and you can assume you're both relatively deep stacked. I'm guessing this was a freeroll, or micro tourney, so you can expect all sorts of crazy play especially in the opening few levels.

If you would like genuinely helpful advice you need to provide all the details.

Try reading this article - https://www.cardschat.com/freeroll-tournament-strategy.php - It will give you a solid foundation to play freerolls and can also be used for the micro tourneys as well.

For what it's worth, I would have folded my AJ.

For future posts like this you should include:
Cash/SnG/MTT
Buy-in
Blind levels
Chip stacks and positions of those involved.

jumaischi

jumaischi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually, this information is quite important. For example, there has been no time to develop any sort of image of you or your opponents. Start of the tournament, blinds are low and you can assume you're both relatively deep stacked. I'm guessing this was a freeroll, or micro tourney, so you can expect all sorts of crazy play especially in the opening few levels.

If you would like genuinely helpful advice you need to provide all the details.

Try reading this article - https://www.cardschat.com/freeroll-tournament-strategy.php - It will give you a solid foundation to play freerolls and can also be used for the micro tourneys as well.

For what it's worth, I would have folded my AJ.

For future posts like this you should include:
Cash/SnG/MTT
Buy-in
Blind levels
Chip stacks and positions of those involved.
Such a great comment,I have read the articole,a good one...thank you..I will keep in mind those informations....and for the next tounaments I will apply those tips!!!!....and one last think....thank you for telling me how to improve my posts��

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Such a great comment,I have read the articole,a good one...thank you..I will keep in mind those informations....and for the next tounaments I will apply those tips!!!!....and one last think....thank you for telling me how to improve my posts��

You're welcome. That is what the Cardschat community is all about; helping each other to improve our game.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
and I was thinking why the hell someone will call an all-in in that situation....when the odds are against you

He probably thought, you were bluffing. Or he just did not care, because it was a freeroll. Dont spend to much time thinking about, why people make a bad play. Just be happy, that they do.