Heads up hand

Lafaena

Lafaena

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not very big chance i was behind a small pocket pair though as ive seen him raise several times with small pairs preflop against the other guy i watched him play.

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
welp

this thread is getting old, same points over and over so I will agree to disagree with you.

mrsnake3695

mrsnake3695

I'm confused
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The only thing I will add to this is something already said, Raise preflop, then play the flop strong. You don't seem to think he has a pocket pair so put the pressure on him, as played you are letting him put the pressure on you.

Lafaena

Lafaena

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hu

on the flop i think hes got air and thats why i DONT wanna put pressure on him.

mrsnake3695

mrsnake3695

I'm confused
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So, you are saying you want to play weak, passive?

Lafaena

Lafaena

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hu

No im saying i want him to bluff again on the turn when i check, then i raise him. If you think im weak/passive your horrible wrong i just think that in this situation its more to gain to just call and checkraise turn.

mrsnake3695

mrsnake3695

I'm confused
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well if you think your position is 100% right and you are going to argue against every opinion different from yours then why post it here. The reason to post is to get different opinions. A different take if you were on how the hand was played. People expressed diff opinions on how to play the hand and you just want to tell them how they are wrong and your were right. If you are sure you were right and there was no other way to play the hand then don't post it.

Personally you played the hand too soft. He was an aggressive player which is the kind of player you should play back at when you have a hand. Why let him catch something for free if you think you have the best hand. But if you think your way was the best and only way to play the hand then you certainly don't need to post here since nobody here knows anything about poker anyway.

Lafaena

Lafaena

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hu

"Well if you think your position is 100% right and you are going to argue against every opinion different from yours then why post it here"

So am i to quit posting cuz you didnt convince me in this matter? what are you saying here?. Every opinion? you make it sound like im putting down the entire forum by not agreeing to a flop raise instead of a turn raise. How am i supposed to know what i think about your replies before i post? So we should all agree and not have any discussions?

"People expressed diff opinions on how to play the hand and you just want to tell them how they are wrong and your were right. If you are sure you were right and there was no other way to play the hand then don't post it."

i wasnt, i figured it out during the post, a flop raise is better than calling the turn, but a turn raise is better than a flop raise in my oppionion. stop acting so damn hurt about it.

"But if you think your way was the best and only way to play the hand then you certainly don't need to post here since nobody here knows anything about poker anyway."

now this is just sad.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands