$Freeroll NLHE MTT Turbo Rebuy: Flush Bluff!

C

candyman2014

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi cardschat may I have a password plz for any game plz thx for your time cardschat

K

kefir

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
http://www.boomplayer.com/ru/poker-hands/Boom/11021619_2E6FCBD24F

That's the funniest hand I've played recently ))) So many wrong actions in one single hand!!! But i've eventually won. So how it is called in poker? Donk Fest?

It would be nice to have stats on players. I mean I hope you are using a HUD.
It would make sense to post the hand until you first time were in doubt what to do. I mean it clearly influences comments if the people have seen the showdown.

I would check the flop
like played bet bigger on the turn
river call or not would depend on how loose the villain is, on $won@showdown

I think you do understand that in a normal tourney it is a pretty bad river call.

Himanshu

Himanshu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know about this hand but i am never folding Ace King in a freeroll lol

horizon12

horizon12

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This hand in freeroll i am shove, because many players love calling min raise,,, what game was simple..
About your game in flop, only check/fold, we miss in flop and 2 villain, its easy check, dont think what some one fold on our cbet in freeroll, it bet on luck....

Jacki Burkhart

Jacki Burkhart

long winded rambler...
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
preflop: fine

Flop: Cbetting after 1 player checks to you in a 3 way pot when you have the lead is optional but OK. I'll probably Cbet here 40-50% of the time and just check/fold the other times. You realize that by betting 450 into 1,200 you're giving any flush draw pretty good odds to call you, right? So, if I do elect to Cbet it will be for more...which is why often I'll just check the flop in a spot like this....

Turn: Yay! you've been bailed out by the deck and now have TPTK and you can very easily put your opponent on a J or a club draw. TIME TO CHARGE THEM TO CONTINUE!!!! bet bigger on the turn. I would probaby bet 800-900 in a regular game, but in a freeroll I might just jam on this turn. By betting 450 into 2100 you are again giving the flush draw proper odds to call (he has to put in 450 to win 2550 so he is getting almost 6:1 on his call and the odds against making his hand are only 5:1).

River: ick. well, now I check fold since it's really easy to put villain on a flush draw that got there. also AJ beats you, sets beat you, you can really only beat a bluff. I think you got very lucky that he bluffed at this river...

Full Flush Poker