$Freeroll NLHE MTT: $ : Should we call the river?

I

invisile

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
100k Privilege freeroll on pokerstars. Villain is better than average player in these kinda tournaments and he knows how to bluff.

http://weaktight.com/6441147

Preflop i opening because there was couple players on break and i have big stack. We flop top pair 3way flop. I bet 3/4 pot, because that heavily draw board. Turn i slow it down to try potcontrolling. River comes 3 spade and there is possible flush. Villain has little pit over a pot behind and he bets half a pot. So should we call here or just fold?

horizon12

horizon12

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In freeroll i fold in river, many players play with any two cards, and we have no reason to think he's bluffing, when we play against not known villain. ( If this was normal MTT easy call, good odds )
About KTo in preflop fold, this very marginal hand and in freroll we always get 3-4 callers and with this hand will be difficult decision when oop...

Arjonius

Arjonius

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Saying he's better than average doesn't tell us much about the opponent. He could be anywhere from a fairly loose caller to a fairly tight one. Where you put him on that spectrum affect his presumed range.

Also, different people have different bluffing tendencies. When you saw him bluff before, how similar or different were the circumstances?