$Freeroll NLHE MTT: Late MTT, A9 suited in BB against a min-raise and 2 callers

J

jayrob93

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Okay i got knocked out of my latest MTT through this hand and i'm wondering if i made the correct play or not. Villian is in early positon and min-raises 2BB. I know him to play a large range of hands from limping and min-rasing pre-flop and have singled him out as a LAG player. He recieves 2 callers from relativly strong players who im sure assume the same thing. I have A9 suited in the BB and shove, should i have done something differently?

The link is a video replay of how the hand played out

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...744_B88421A554

I clearly got my reads spot on with the 2 callers but unfortunatly the LAG player had AK this time around, afterwards i was thinking maybe i should of just called with a multi-way pot and a suited ace?

Lucothefish

Lucothefish

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Link is broken, can you try it again? I think it's CC's url shortening.

D

DeadlyAim

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would call that on monday, sunday any day... wow what a read.

I had him on Q top pair but 76... if anything I would of bet more pre-flop too many limpers... u ideally want 1-2 opponents max. And 5 handed u basically minimum want top pair so for future play I would of called too but that is because I like A high flushes... it was about pot odds. That iis ridiculous u can't understand donks just beat them... make them pay more earlier in the future.

Last edited: