T

tzuriel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I am really only beating a missed straight draw or total air, right? There could also be 99 or JJ in here, perhaps even 88 which beats me and obviously any T.

I can't imagine my Q is good by the turn...

I probably played this wrong PF by not 3betting,

Hand History driven straight to this forum with DriveHUD Poker HUD and Database Software

NL Holdem $0+$0 (300.00BB)
CO ($19840)
BTN ($7065)
SB ($21790)
BB ($13377)
UTG ($20245)
HERO ($34448)
HJ ($15253)

Dealt to Hero: A Q

UTG Raises To $1073, EP Folds, HERO Calls $1043, HJ Calls $1043, CO Folds, BTN Folds, SB Folds, BB Calls $743

Hero SPR on Flop: [2.7 effective]
Flop ($4562): 9 8 J
BB Checks, UTG Checks, HERO Checks, HJ Checks

Turn ($4562): 9 8 J Q
BB Bets $2581 (Rem. Stack: $9723), UTG Folds, HERO Folds, HJ Folds

BB wins: $4562

Z

zuker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don` t like cold calling here . 3bet or fold dependent of raiser. As played our hand not so good for calling on a such board as you ave mentioned.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Preflop
I can go either way and 3-bet or call here. The downside of 3-betting is, you are building a huge pot against a fairly strong range. The downside of flatting is, you invite other players to see a flop as well, and AQo dont play to well multiway.

Flop
You flopped a gutshot with two overs, but with 3 opponents in the hand I am totally onboard with checking and trying to see a free turn card.

Turn
Big blind is leading into 3 players on a very obvious board. He can easily have a T in his range. If he has it, you have 3 outs to chop the pot. And you still have one guy left to act behind you, who could also have a T. Good disciplined fold :)

B

Badday94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't see someone bluffing here in a 4 way so it seems like a pretty easy fold to me :) I usually wouldn't 4 bet A Q preflop, this really depends on the dynamic of the board. In this scenario you could 4 bet and get maybe a call and go heads up. Then you miss the flop, could have gone check check and then it would be an easy spot to bluff for the other guy once the queen comes. What do you do then? I don't know, it really depends. You lost the least amount of money the way you played it, looks fine by me.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually wouldn't 4 bet A Q preflop, this really depends on the dynamic of the board.

In this hand Hero was facing an standard open raise, so his option was to fold, call or 3-bet. 4-betting is only possible, if someone already put in a 3-bet :)

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
4 players are on the turn. BB puts down almost half of the pot. The more players involved in the hand, the stronger the hand must be to bet on such a board. In my opinion, it is difficult to call here even with two pairs. The main thing during the time to understand that your top pair is not suitable. Because you are waiting for the opponent's bet and another difficult choice on the river.

L

liviuplayspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you made an good fold because BB has much 10s in his range, i mean with the pot odds preflop He would call with (nearly) every suited T. I would say its an easy fold! Good job

Folding in Poker