$Freeroll NLHE MTT: 77 utg - rebuy satellite (FPP)

A

Ambur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker stars, $0.01 Buy-in (25/50 blinds) No Limit Hold'em Tournament, 5 Players

No info about player's - it's re-buy FPP satellite!

SB: 3,040 (60.8 bb)
BB: 2,000 (40 bb)
Hero (MP): 2,000 (40 bb)
CO: 5,055 (101.1 bb)
BTN: 3,970 (79.4 bb)

Preflop: Hero is MP with 7
club4.gif
diamond4.gif

Hero raises to 200, CO folds, BTN raises to 3,970 and is all-in, SB folds, BB calls 1,950 and is all-in, Hero??

Last edited:
R

RodrigoCL

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If rebuy is still a chance then I would put my stack in with pocket sevens. As long as you are able to rebuy there's no reason to fold even if it's a 3 way pot. You are probably behind though. But again, the key here is the rebuy period.

PCK

PCK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Call,is with rebuy so many players here go all`in with marginal hands just to build their stack in rebuy period...

H

hffjd2000

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you can rebuy, then Ill go for it.

Have to gamble to build such stack.

Its a different story if no rebuy though.

B

bremensha

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
clear fold in a normal freezeout. In a rebuy MTT you need to generate chips early so a call is justified.

horizon12

horizon12

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am sure that in satellite rebuy FPP, many people shove very wide, so call will be very profitable, you need to build a big stack..

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Easy fold, you're way behind or flipping vs two players. Save your chips for a better spot.

Jacki Burkhart

Jacki Burkhart

long winded rambler...
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd fold.

but I don't know what a FPP satellite is. only 5 players in the whole tourney remain? Or is it a single table satellite? without knowing more about the structure I'd fold this.

A

Ambur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is pokerstars online FPP points rebuy satellite multitable tourney (unlimited rebuys)! Where average person will rebuy at least 10+ times to stay alive for the end of rebuy period! Blind's are going up rapidl'y, its 2+turbo format (Sorry forgot to mention it, my bad, not giving all relevant information for people who does not play on pokerstars)! Generally these satellites is played most of the time ppl who are broke and have collected some FPP or ppl who want to use their FPP's! - the field is really soft, but you do not have fold equity since ~99% hands on rebuy period will played to showdown, usually multiway! (own experience by playing these)!

Sorry once again to misslead player's, that i did not give all relevant info! I was posting this during the pause time - So i where actively playing this when i created this OP.

You can earn FPP's just playing real money poker games - For further information you can googel pokerstars FPP program! - one rebuy cost you 5FPP at this paricular MTT and field was 100+ players.

Poker Tells