winged

winged

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
$Freeroll NL HE Deep Stacked: $ NL HE: elimination of the CEP in Madrid

elimination of the CEP in Madrid. Before putting anything in history, the second day of the CEP, 45/50 remaining 250 players, 27 come in prizes. But with a [Ah 2h] die ...

I start day 2 with 55k and 80k with a climb to climb [6h 6d] 9k to 300 with blinds at 1500-3000. 1 call UTG clear. Flop [Ac Jc 6c] hit hard call, turn Allin fold. Taught to win in image table.

Minutes later with a stack of 80k, more than half over, I arrived in BB [Ah 2h], Nacho War "Krusty" in UTG +1 raises to 7300, the entire table foldea. Krusty invites me to go saying that "they are only 4300 more." I put in a range Ax (pulling a dirt Allin made since the first hand of the day with A10o in UTG, caught one by the way AA) pair 55-99. Call and the flop comes [Ad Jc 3c]. I get 12k for purely about 80K behind. I think 15 seconds, raise Allin with my remaining 70K.

I think it is a perfect robbery the pot to 20K and I think the only risk the A3. I said "well you have to pay," I see it as ridiculous that fold equity is acojonante and you can not play the tournament with a poor hand, and few chips were left behind, think and think and call. Show: [As 7h]. I am white. 6 falls on the turn and bent in a J river and stayed out of 7 high card ...

So precipitous was the move? ¿Since the movement had on the head with any TP and flush draw on the board (that was not mine) should have made his miniraise in Preflop raise?

Allin always think that is defensive, but in this case was a "do not give you the odds against my AK, AQ or draw your coif." Any player who is not a maniac of this style I would call?

I did and I walk past 100K final table, often a disaster ...

PS: Note that before you ask me where that call was that it sounded like my face, "in Barcelona?" "you did something really there?" I said after my disposal and I said that I saw playing for Barcelona and he knows my game. Tight go to hell because I am and my% of Allin go back to often ridiculous ...

A greeting and I hope your opinions.

X

xinsomniacboix

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First of all, I had a lot of trouble understanding everything in your post. But anyways, I feel like you shouldn't have even called preflop. You have 20-sum blinds, and there's not much pressure on you to play this particular hand. With A2, you beat nothing, are dominated by a lot of hands, and are only a coinflip with other highcard hands that don't contain an ace. You're also out of position. If you really put the guy on some random Ax, there's no reason to play this pot. If the ace doesn't hit, you're forced to try to buy the pot with nothing, and even if it does hit, you're behind so often that it's not worth it.