Buy-in
free
Freeroll
  1. Freeroll
Game Options
  1. Turbo
Currency
$
Hi we are 2000 players in this tournament with 50 place paid, there are 200 remaining players I have a stack of 30 BB.
In a battle of blind against the small blind what would u do in this spot and why ? Info : Also this opponent at the table was very active he plays a lot of hand he is involved in many hands.
My personal opinion :
Call :
too passive, we rarely have a good flop (impossible to have top pair), our only hope is a draw or a jackpot flop. NO
Fold :
neutral play but if we want to win I think we should try to manage to win the pot with this hand. Neutral
3 bet :
opponent can fold, and if he call we can still manage to bluff. But he can also shoves or call if he think we are not strong enough or he has pick up a strong hand. But he can also call us with a weaker hand since he has 2:1 pot odds (33% equity needed) and he can still steal the pot if we show him weakness at the flop. (80% NO/ 20%YES)
All in :
considering how the player is active at the table, I think it's the best play even if he calls we still have 20% equity against pocket pairs and 35% I think against other hands approximately. YES

PS: I don't tell u the result of the hand for the moment since I don't want this information to influence your opinions.
Thanks a lot

Description of the picture : We have 34 suited at the BB and the SB bets 2BB.
Stack Hero (Me) : 28BB / Opponent 25 BB remaining after he bets.Hand review

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Hi we are 2000 players in this tournament with 50 place paid, there are 200 remaining players I have a stack of 30 BB.
In a battle of blind against the small blind what would u do in this spot and why ? Info : Also this opponent at the table was very active he plays a lot of hand he is involved in many hands.
My personal opinion :
Call :
too passive, we rarely have a good flop (impossible to have top pair), our only hope is a draw or a jackpot flop. NO
Fold :
neutral play but if we want to win I think we should try to manage to win the pot with this hand. Neutral
3 bet :
opponent can fold, and if he call we can still manage to bluff. But he can also shoves or call if he think we are not strong enough or he has pick up a strong hand. But he can also call us with a weaker hand since he has 2:1 pot odds (33% equity needed) and he can still steal the pot if we show him weakness at the flop. (80% NO/ 20%YES)
All in :
considering how the player is active at the table, I think it's the best play even if he calls we still have 20% equity against pocket pairs and 35% I think against other hands approximately. YES

PS: I don't tell u the result of the hand for the moment since I don't want this information to influence your opinions.
Thanks a lot

Description of the picture : We have 34 suited at the BB and the SB bets 2BB.
Stack Hero (Me) : 28BB / Opponent 25 BB remaining after he bets.View attachment 321354
Me personally I would call or maybe even fold cause you're most certainly behind .
shoving to steal it right away is also possible cause in general you don't wanna see a flop with this hand..

YevheniiKobliuk

YevheniiKobliuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I would call here, we have good suited connectors, albeit low ones, and then I would look at the flop. If he is so active, I would push him with cards like Ax, KQ, KJ.

houcineben10

houcineben10

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I would call here, we have good suited connectors, albeit low ones, and then I would look at the flop. If he is so active, I would push him with cards like Ax, KQ, KJ.
I think it's the Safest play since he is so active he can easily call it's better to have a strong hand to push with or call the raise and see the flop

houcineben10

houcineben10

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Me personally I would call or maybe even fold cause you're most certainly behind .
shoving to steal it right away is also possible cause in general you don't wanna see a flop with this hand..
Safe play, sound right ;)

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands