Its push or fold. Im go all in here.

A

ArmyRet2014

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Call

You have too much equity to shove on the flop. Smooth call and make a decision on the river. Why shove on the flop and take the least amount of money you can make? If the board pairs on the river and they jam, it's an easy fold.

Nr98

Nr98

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like flatting the flop because another spade on the turn kills our action unless villain has Ks or a set. Even with the Ks and 4-to-a-flush on the board, it might be hard to get any value from our nut flush.

I don't think jamming the flop is necessary, but we definitely don't mind getting it in on the flop either as we have TPTK with 9 to the nut flush. I think if we jam, we let a lot weaker hands go to easily. If villain has something like 77-99 or AK, we lose value by forcing the fold.

So, I like min-raising here to something like 26K or 26.5K. We still price villain in to call with weaker hands like AK, especially with the Ks. And we give villain a good price to call with some weaker hands like 77-99 or even jam with weaker a top pair like J10 or Ks10. If villain just flats, we can easily jam turn for a ~40K into ~80K.

Of course, if villain has JJ+, they're jamming the flop and we can easily call as the pot will be giving us 2.5:1 to call and the odds of hitting the flush on turn or river is 1.86:1.

Everything he's going to call a minraise with would call a jam as well right? I mean it is effectively the same due to stack sizes and imo a min raise looks even stronger here, or am I wrong there?

T

Two6JJ

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Shove on the flop to chase him out and hope to hit one of your many outs.

C

chng1t

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Call turn bet and any river bet

This is 100% call. You have top pair top kicker and a nut flush draw.
You're opponent can have: made flushes, AA-TT, 66, 22, AT, KT, QT, JT, T9s, T8s, flush draws and only hands that you are behind are pairs and made flushes. There are more weaker combinations your opponent can have than your hand, plus you can still beat his flushes and sets by improving on the river when you hit a flush. Call turn and call any river.
GL!:cool:

Jacki Burkhart

Jacki Burkhart

long winded rambler...
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this hand was played too passively throughout.

ATo plays much better as a 3bet than a flat. esp with these stack sizes. its a LP open so you've got a range advantage vs all but the tightest players. if he IS one of those tight players then just keep it simple and fold.

however, once you arrive at the flop, you have flopped the world. You're only really in trouble vs a flopped flush and yet there are a ton of turn cards that can be bad for you (J,Q,K are bad cuz you're now losing and even any spade is not great as it's really hard to get paid off..but at least you get to suck out vs a very rare flopped flush...).
so....I would just get it in on this flop. It's a huge weird overbet but none of your other options are good. folding is a cardinal sin, and flatting puts too much of your stack at risk with potentially bad cards to come, and lets the other player in for cheap.

I'd just keep it simple and jam the flop after it's bet to you. there's no great choice based on stack sizes...which is why flatting with ATo preflop is problematic in the first place. you don't have enough playability to continue in a lot of spots.

A

alexrupa18

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Flop

Bet 30%of pot,and wait.If they will go fold,or check,you win.How?
1.If they will fold,you win.
2.If they will call,that means they have a small 9 or J of spade,or a pair and they are hoping to see the spade or t hit the set on turn.even like that you go all in after their call ,because you have a pair already ,and chances to hit the set or flush wich will make you win,and they will fold,thinking that you have the ace or king of spade(bigger spade).Anyway,sometimes there are idiots who's gonna go all after your raise in with a small pair,or small spade like:4 or 6,or they can try to bluf .So in this case you will have to go all in pay attention on your opponents play on the table from the hands before.
I hope this will help you on future.

021poker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First of all, you should not look at the hand based on the outcome or final result. We always try to obtain the maximum value of the hand. Actually, I liked the way you controlled the size of the pot on the flop as well as not pushing the bb away from the pot. I do not think that min-raising is the necessary action on the flop because you basically would limit ur options on the next streets by lowering the SPR. I would definitely go all in on the turn considering the pot size and SPR ratio. Even if you are facing over pairs like +1010 or flush, you still have reasonable outs on the river as ur backup.

No1eJoker

No1eJoker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All in, he have 10 and K or Q or J I think

D

dejan85

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i would say there is no many option all in or fold....

D

Dach Poker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
All in or fold preflop might have been a better play

Think with an effective stack size of 13bbs you either need to fold or shove.

Ace Ten is the prototypical negative implied odds hand. What are you hoping to hit on the flop?

Without stats on the villan think you should default to a tourney equity decision ie how far are you from the money.

I totally agree with your A10 O negative odds statement but I would take the thought one further. IE: I would weigh the tournament equity and stack to blind ratio and considering he is on the button I would have considered going all in preflop or folding and waiting for a better place when the pot is not raised to me. Then definitely all in on the flop. Nothing else makes sense. Dach

G

Glebtyzhnyh90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The flop is more than favorable for such a hand, personally my opinion is all in

Folding in Poker