Do tell me as if it plays freeroll please?

PidinhoAK

PidinhoAK

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Look me obtained these information of this opponent eye this hand what he did:
Dealt to PidinhoAK [5d Qs]
Walquires: folds
KAZACHYRA: raises 8120 to 8200 and is all-in
Nel Stella: folds
111exzoN111: folds
Anton8322: folds
totti348 has returned
kazniti: folds
Jora787: calls 6070 and is all-in
PidinhoAK: folds
Uncalled bet (2090) returned to KAZACHYRA
*** FLOP *** [8c 9c 2d]
*** TURN *** [8c 9c 2d] [Kh]
*** RIVER *** [8c 9c 2d Kh] [5h]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
Jora787: shows [7h 6h] (a straight, Five to Nine)
KAZACHYRA: shows [Ad Td] (high card Ace)
Jora787 collected 12300 from pot
There after this I solved play a pair of nine with he looks what happened:
Dealt to PidinhoAK [9s 9c]
Alexey197827: folds
111exzoN111: folds
Anton8322: folds
totti348: folds
kazniti: folds
Jora787: calls 80
PidinhoAK: raises 280 to 360
Walquires: calls 320
KAZACHYRA: folds
Jora787: calls 280
*** FLOP *** [7s 6c Kd]
Walquires: checks
Jora787: bets 580
PidinhoAK: calls 580
Walquires: folds
*** TURN *** [7s 6c Kd] [3s]
Jora787: checks
PidinhoAK: bets 1160
Jora787: calls 1160
*** RIVER *** [7s 6c Kd 3s] [4c]
Jora787: bets 9920 and is all-in
PidinhoAK: calls 2080 and is all-in
Uncalled bet (7840) returned to Jora787
*** SHOW DOWN ***
Jora787: shows [7h 4s] (two pair, Sevens and Fours)
PidinhoAK: shows [9s 9c] (a pair of Nines)
Jora787 collected 8800 from pot
PidinhoAK finished the tournament in 4074th place
Where was that I was mistaken ? I already had read bluff before river !! how I should play against opponents this way?

ribaric

ribaric

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well i think you should fold when he was betting cuz you should think that he has a K

PidinhoAK

PidinhoAK

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know that my call was wrong but in front of the opponent's previous actions solved run the risk...

PidinhoAK

PidinhoAK

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well i think you should fold when he was betting cuz you should think that he has a K

Of the form that he was playing loose aggressive found difficult he give alone call in the fLOP in my bet of 70% of the pot after turn also bet strong he gave call ... was in the guy that he did not have alto pair , now confessed that pay river he putting me in for in did not find right why I played my tournament outside and n punctuated

MrBadAss

MrBadAss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well i think on the flop he wont donk bet top pair, but if this is a freeroll, its possible, when he "give up on the turn" i think has you have show value you should check back, if you decided to bet turn, i think its a clearly value stupid bet by him on the river(i am now gonna see what he had)
yeah 2 pairs make sense. the best play i would do here is on the flop when he donk bets and i think he wont donk bet top pair, i would go all in on the flop and let him call or fold

PidinhoAK

PidinhoAK

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well i think on the flop he wont donk bet top pair, but if this is a freeroll, its possible, when he "give up on the turn" i think has you have show value you should check back, if you decided to bet turn, i think its a clearly value stupid bet by him on the river(i am now gonna see what he had)
yeah 2 pairs make sense. the best play i would do here is on the flop when he donk bets and i think he wont donk bet top pair, i would go all in on the flop and let him call or fold
The matter of my call in river know that it was wrong... More I bet strong fLOP turn he followed paying that is right ? I already had invested all almost all my records in pot

R

rlzaleski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thing is, even when you catch people playing badly, doesn't mean they Can't catch a good hand. I mean he played two really bad hands and got there twice. But he could have just as easily gotten AK, K10, KJ or even K4s and played that as well.

I think that's kind of the problem with playing 1/2 cent + free rolls or small stake rebuys, you'll run into stupid crap like this and loose. You just have to expect it.

I keep shoving when I'm 80+% sure I'm good, but there's still the 1/5 times I'll loose then to crap. But you see 3-10 hands like this before the first half of the field goes out.

I agree it's a hard place to lay down though. If you were that convinced second pair was good, I might have just shoved against him. It might add 10-20% equity there, but he's probably calling no matter what either way. He certainly isn't folding to a pot sized bet.

Overall you're just playing the odds.

PidinhoAK

PidinhoAK

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thing is, even when you catch people playing badly, doesn't mean they Can't catch a good hand. I mean he played two really bad hands and got there twice. But he could have just as easily gotten AK, K10, KJ or even K4s and played that as well.

I think that's kind of the problem with playing 1/2 cent + free rolls or small stake rebuys, you'll run into stupid crap like this and loose. You just have to expect it.

I keep shoving when I'm 80+% sure I'm good, but there's still the 1/5 times I'll loose then to crap. But you see 3-10 hands like this before the first half of the field goes out.

I agree it's a hard place to lay down though. If you were that convinced second pair was good, I might have just shoved against him. It might add 10-20% equity there, but he's probably calling no matter what either way. He certainly isn't folding to a pot sized bet.

Overall you're just playing the odds.
Thanks

Poker Tells