Is this All-in well done?

S

sumdumguy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Will this all-in bet be OK for the position I was in? help me evaluate myself...

Attachments

• POT_olXOkGVd6lJravE6FA==.png
    POT_olXOkGVd6lJravE6FA==.png
    56.6 KB · Views: 50
S

Sopt

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SI
Chips
Pre-flop re-raise was OK, even though I prefer just calling with AK lately and play post flop game. It's a great hand, but against pocket pairs it's just a simple coin flip and I haven't been lucky with it lately.
So while re-raising is OK. I do not like the all-in call after. You already have 2 people going all-in before you which most likely means the odds are not in your favor. At least one of them is bound to have a pair in hand already and while you might be dominating some Ax hands you are still going again 2 people with draw/A high hand.

Personally I would call original raise and then fold to all-in jam from both of them.

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Not sure what kind of position you were in. Calling the raises pre-flop is legit - You do have a decent starting hand. The flop completely misses, with only a backdoor straight draw. Any betting here and I go away. I can see no reason for you to be all-in with your hand not improving on the flop, turn, or river.

S

sumdumguy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
MT1 makes an increase of 1000
CO (hero) raised to 2500
BT all inclusive
Call MT1
CO (hero) all inclusive
The others can already see it..

I think my mistake was paying for the both all-in. That MT1 could have had a strong hand. My reaction should have been fold. Of course, I don't use any tracking software and I can't follow the players' movements, I don't think that using software takes away the essence of the game, at least in my point of view.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
on all-in does not pull from your position you were made to understand that people go to the end from such positions you could just discard because m1 could have a strong hand and you understood and saw it's just easy to discard such a card but it's hard for some to do it but in the future you have to lose your hand