AA Cracked

jdeliverer

jdeliverer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the only think I would fear here is 33 and A6, but it's pretty ridiculous that they called a reraise with 3-6. A reraise means I'm getting out with anything under AK.

Normally here I would raise to even more than 500 if the table was as loose as it sounds here. I'd rather steal blinds with rockets than lose a huge pot.

Aces can be a very dangerous hand when in the hands of amateurs :(

beechleaf

beechleaf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ive seen it before and If he puts you on A/K most likely figures he has 2 live cards and will call too see the flop just in case he does hit or figures you missed and will try and bluff you out of the hand

N

neviu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In this situation and position i would go preflop allin to push this donks out. Fulltilt is nice if you need a donkey who calls you with AA preflop. I love that at Ft ;-)

yea ft freerolls are awesome lost of donks in there
that call you whit evrything they have
just funny to watch they turn over 8 4
and you turn over your king or something else
and you beat them thats how most people
get in top early on
all in at start to double up
and than play the bigstack bully:)

straytangent

straytangent

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should have re-raised more than just 3x of the initial raise. You want to consider these guys to fold not tempt them into calling out of pot odds.

150+150+500=800 in the pot
350 more to call. To a donk, they are thinking "hey! That's barely 2 times more that what I have in there! I'm gonna hope for a bad beat!"

*shrug*

I say you should have re-raised to at LEAST to 1000 or even all in preflop to scare off the 6 3. Since the tournament was early on and I'm assuming beginning stacks are 1500, I'd say re-raising all in would be fine too.

AA and stuffing the pot with ~1500 preflop to win 300 doesn't sound too bad to me. Especially if one of them was giving you lots of donk signals.

I

icepick007

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In this situation and position i would go preflop allin to push this donks out. Fulltilt is nice if you need a donkey who calls you with AA preflop. I love that at Ft ;-)

i'd do the same mostly...hate AA...yu ask guys like how in da world could they call 36 off,and they'd say its a favourite hand...man fulltilt low limits are definitely a roller coaster ride...yu could have probably raised a bit more,but as called the reraise,doesnt actually matter,does it

C

carpeamentum

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would not have played it any different. Most of the time you will crush the crazy donk who calls with 3 6. However, I might look at how that player had been playing and might have been able to fold the last part.... maybe.

H

hegezsolt

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
you hadn't got luck. There are some donks, who call a big raise with 6 3.
But when you show your aces before flop, then will be some donks who
would call your raise too. You played that hand good.

A

AcesLA07

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for all this advice guys. I will definitely be able to play my AA much better next time I get it.

N

NERD22

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
A preflop raise of 500 should push any 3 6 out of the pot. I think you played the hand very well and I cant understand why he was in that pot. Its unfortunate that he lucked out on you. the only other thing you could of done is push all-in preflop but you want some action.

A

AcesLA07

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Exactly I wanted some action. I wanted to get the most out of my aces. I'm just still really shocked at this ridiculous donk play!