Wizz, Trent and Jacki know whats up, trust them
widen your range and start shoving earlier

J

joe777

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dont wait until that low to shove,at 10bb you can already start shoving with 99+AT+KTs depending on your position.

Last edited:
debriz

debriz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With 2BB you waited too long to push. I wonder what your pre-flop range is. Seems waaaaay too tight.

LOL, many players doing this..especially in Leaderboard Tourney for the sake of points..In Premier League @PS, if you get bust out early , big points will be deducted. They can hold into the game until even less than 1BB and let their stack out with antes or BB's especally those who get badbeat badly resulting of shortstack and feel no luck and decided not to play any mediocre but only premium hands, so if the badbeat comes again at the end, well atleast.. if premium hands not come to their way, better die until the last BB's or antes for the sake of points in Leaderboard, too relevant. But back into my OP, you guys got good response, I just explained the bottomline why so tight and came up to 2BB this game.

MrBadAss

MrBadAss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah man,, if you check on ICMIZER and if its not 1 player to ITM ,2bb CO is 100% of your range

Jacki Burkhart

Jacki Burkhart

long winded rambler...
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LOL, many players doing this..especially in Leaderboard Tourney for the sake of points..In Premier League @PS, if you get bust out early , big points will be deducted. They can hold into the game until even less than 1BB and let their stack out with antes or BB's especally those who get badbeat badly resulting of shortstack and feel no luck and decided not to play any mediocre but only premium hands, so if the badbeat comes again at the end, well atleast.. if premium hands not come to their way, better die until the last BB's or antes for the sake of points in Leaderboard, too relevant. But back into my OP, you guys got good response, I just explained the bottomline why so tight and came up to 2BB this game.

so if that's true and many players are playing super super tight to the point of blinding off....then you should actually be shoving EVEN WIDER. EVEN SOONER.

H

hffjd2000

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I. beg to disagree.

1. This is I believe a leaderboard tourney and placement is so important.

2. The ante is too small like 200 and you can still wait.

3. Your hand is 8 high.

4. Sb and bb would likely call and our equity is not so good.