$5 NLHE MTT Deep Stacked: $5 NLHE MTT Deep Stacked: All in w/2P against tight but unknown villain?

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
$5 NLHE MTT Deep Stacked: $5 NLHE MTT Deep Stacked: All in w/2P against tight but unknown villain?

This is from 888 and I cant find the hand in my HEM(??) dont know why, and I cant find a HH converter that works for 888, gotta post it like it is.

Blinds 400/800, Villain has been pretty Tight, but I havent been on the table with him too long. (I also want to know if you are just folding here, so many ways to see his SB open raise here). The play had been pretty fishy for the most part, but Villain had not gotten out of line, the little I have seen of him.
Tournament #29643707 $5 + $0.50 - Table #21 (real money)
Seat 5 is the button
Total number of players : 9
Seat 1: loffty1141 ( $23,344 )
Seat 2: raquelru ( $10,210 )
Seat 3: Gama54 ( $45,963 )
Seat 4: allybaba ( $7,482 )
Seat 5: rst19 ( $28,641 )
Seat 6: Haui16 ( $55,080 )
Seat 7: Fletchdad ( $24,655 )
Seat 9: fishernator ( $27,654 )
Seat 10: UG1964 ( $39,327 )
Haui16 posts small blind [$400]
Fletchdad posts big blind [$800]
** Dealing down cards **
Dealt to Fletchdad [ Jh, Qs ]
fishernator folds
UG1964 folds
loffty1141 folds
raquelru folds
Gama54 folds
allybaba folds
rst19 folds
Haui16 raises [$1,500]
Fletchdad calls [$1,100]
** Dealing flop ** [ Jd, Qh, 2c ]
Haui16 checks
Fletchdad bets [$1,900]
Haui16 calls [$1,900]
** Dealing turn ** [ 6h ]
Haui16 checks
Fletchdad bets [$5,700]
Haui16 raises [$11,400]
Fletchdad ???

SwiftDesire

SwiftDesire

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think you could fold here, right?

I prefer c/r flop rather than donk bet but I'd def. 3-bet shove turn. I think he could raise the turn with worse here, AQ, KK, AA, KQ.

QQ,JJ are unlikely, so the only hands that cause trouble are 22, 66. Cooler if he has those I guess.

cjatud2012

cjatud2012

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think you could fold here, right?

I prefer c/r flop rather than donk bet but I'd def. 3-bet shove turn. I think he could raise the turn with worse here, AQ, KK, AA, KQ.

QQ,JJ are unlikely, so the only hands that cause trouble are 22, 66. Cooler if he has those I guess.

He can't c/r the flop, he's in the BB playing against the SB.

Turn c/r's are always scary. I wanna say just flat and reeval the river, but I think that's too weak because there probably are some worse hands in his range that would call a 3-bet shove.

ps try out this hand converter with your raw hand history, it says it supports 888 - I tried with what you posted but it didn't work, maybe it will for you.

http://pokersleuth.com/poker-hand-converter.shtml

L

Lofwyr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The line villain takes represents huge strength. Given the action in the hand that basically narrows his range down to AQ, QJ, 22, JJ, QQ or he finally decided to make a play. I include AQ because in a BvB situation with that flop it is also an extremely strong hand.

Ugh, it's a scary move to be sure...but using stove you're still ~55% against his range if he's never bluffing. Given the pot odds I think you have to ship it here.

However, if you don't think villain will make this move with AQ then you have only ~25% equity and can consider folding (though it's probably still a shove).

Pascal-lf

Pascal-lf

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lofwyr, how do you remove AA, KK & KQ from his range? What about AKhh, KThh, T9hh, or even the non-suited versions? 66 is probably also a possibility.

Check min raise is horrible and makes me sick but seeing as you can't really peel because over half your stack would be in the middle with top 2 I just jam it in his eye

L

Lofwyr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lofwyr, how do you remove AA, KK & KQ from his range? What about AKhh, KThh, T9hh, or even the non-suited versions? 66 is probably also a possibility.

Check min raise is horrible and makes me sick but seeing as you can't really peel because over half your stack would be in the middle with top 2 I just jam it in his eye
Never really considered AA/KK, those could certainly be in his range too (especially if he'd play AQ in this manner). I eliminated big FD's and 66 because I don't think they play the flop in the same manner. I would expect 66 to c-bet and big-card/FD hands would likely have cbet the flop as well. For a TAG/solid player c/c with AK on that board doesn't seem like a normal line.

It doesn't really change the "shove" end result though. Adding AA/KK to villain's range only improves Hero's equity.