B

bkkblues99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Villian Stats (VPIP/PFR/AF): 24/14/1.2

https://www.boomplayer.com/27620960_640AADD374

Villains Stats 24/14/3Bet 8.3/C-Bet 43 (Hands 119)

After he limp 3 bet from SB I ranged him mostly on small/medium pockets + some big pockets like 1010+, some Broadways (we block a lot of those though) & some AX (Again we block A).

Can we 4-bet pre-flop? I didn’t think of that line during the hand.

Was my flop shove bad? I would play my strong KX hands this way too in a similar situation.

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You had several lines of drawing in this hand. And of course one of them - just 4-bet. Perhaps your villain would even throw 77. In any case, you are strongly attached to the bank after the 3-beth bell. And in the bounty, having a bigger stack, you should try to play all-in with short stacks to get their head. In this case, you just have no luck.

F

FailX21

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In this case, you only have ace high postflop, and you need an ace or a jack to get top pair or a straight. If you consider your opponent doesn't have a K, then a Q could do it, but I wouldn't count that out. So this leaves you with 7 or 10 outs. So the odds of drawing something are 6.7 to 1 or 4.7 to 1, and if you here, you have pot odds of 3.7 to 1, so it's a negative EV play.
Going all-in, if called, is even worse. So the real question is : do you really think your opponent is folding here ? Cause you are semi-bluffing here.

I think 4-betting, or shoving, preflop could have been a better option, but I'm not sure about that.

ZenGreen

ZenGreen

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im either shoving or folding pre once he makes 1120. That raise has basically committed his stack and calling is the worst option IMO

J

jrx1908

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
@ Failx21

Shovar PF is spew with this AQo. In this blind and with 52 bbs of stack effective, I fold in his re-raise, the position helps us.