$5.50 NLHE MTT: $5.50 NLHE MTT: top pair with weak kicker OOP against supernova

L

limakpl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
http://www.handconverter.com/hands/2776541

CO is a loose player and he has Supernova status .

preflop- cheap flop with hand that can turn into a monster, and I think , my game preflop is much better than average player that play there, therefore i call.

FLOP -flopped top pair and I don't want to donk bet so i check, PF agresor c- bet CO calls and I'm thinking that check-raise looks very strong here and will get many folds. to my surprise CO calls

I'm thinking what he could do that with.. hands that are way ahead 22 , 33 maybe TT but i think he is 3 betting TT preflop , AT, KT , QT, JT , T9 , and flush draws Axs QJs J9s.

TURN - NOw i have flush draw myself. and maybe I should bet bigger 2/3 3/4 or pot to fold all draws. but I bet 1/2 so he does get 1/3 pot odds and fold his weak flush draws.

To my surpirse he calls- I check fold because I can only beat his busted flush draws and the fact he called check raise on flop is worrying, and it was early I think better fold and find better spot. I asked him if he shows and he said yes and after fold showed me only one card. :D i'll write this card in comments later

Good lay down ?

J

joe777

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Call the river,if you lose then it just a cooler also the price is right.