jj20002

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i call this one,

hero: 10 BB and the chance to knockout a player,

villain: 5 BB and in SB

turbo and only 5 players and no one has room to play, only shove or fold!

villain hands:

the worst for hero are AA, KK, QQ, JJ, and AK, KQ, AJ, AQ (note that the odds for pocket kings and pocket jacks are smaller since one card less remaining)

then any other Ax hero is slightly under

any other pair is a race

the rest of hands hero is over

considering villain has to go allin almost with any two

horizon12

horizon12

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Easy call here , mostly you will have around 40% equity vs many range hands...

suby_rafael

suby_rafael

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Our hand is strong enough to call here in this situation especially considering the chip stacks. So i think folding will be a mistake and i would snap it off. If the small blind had chips close to ours or more then i would lay this down simply because this is the bubble and we can effectively be knocked out. :egg:

H

hffjd2000

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Easy call here. We cover him and even if we lost, we are still in the game.

C

cantwinaflip

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Call, we are still ahead of his range here + even if we lose we still have a similar stack size to the other shortie on the table

A2345Razz

A2345Razz

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Snap call, he is shoving almost all his hands here and we have a top 15 percent hand or better (used to know this stuff without looking, lol).

I mean, you could give us more ICM info to make the situations more realistic, but I can't imagine this being a fold in any non-satellite type situation.

T

trent32la

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Calling. We have way too much equity against a 6bb SB push range and a strong possibility we are ahead here. Getting 1.5 to 1 odds means we only need ~40% equity here, which KJ is definitely ahead of 40% of the hands in his range.

W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Snap call, he is shoving almost all his hands here and we have a top 15 percent hand or better (used to know this stuff without looking, lol).

I mean, you could give us more ICM info to make the situations more realistic, but I can't imagine this being a fold in any non-satellite type situation.

its an 18 man bubble. 4th gets paid normal stars structure. but I cant think of many scenarios where this is a fold