* * Potsize: 640
Turn:
* * 10♣
* * Hero: checks
* * BB: checks
* * MP1 raises to 200
* * everyone else folds
* * Hero: ?

Ok, Ok it's playmoney but the standard isn't always that low at the 25k level nor am I a pro and I would like some sng practice under my belt before I deposit.

So how would you play this ?

https://www.cardschat.com

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well you have the ass end of the ST8s out there and the turn hits the flush draws. I doubt that MP1 would be reraising on the flop w/ just a flush draw. As played I think I just call this turn bet and see what the river brings.

I would have folded this preflop and folded to MP1 raise on the flop.

eNTy

eNTy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did exactly what u said called it down to the river (was a blank) and he had AQ.

The thing is tho this was like the 4th hand and 60 isn't a lot to pay for an OESD imo so ..

The HU match in this sng was the longest, swingiest and unluckiest I ever had. It was great fun tho ! We went from 10k - 3k like 7 times back and forth. I think I had him in the rails a total of 7 times being the favorite and EVERY SINGLE TIME he pulled a runner runner, river save or even a turn and river 2 pair out of his hat. Needless to say I ended up 2nd > : (

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would have folded this preflop and folded to MP1 raise on the flop.

folding this preflop is a leak. he's getting like 13:1. if you're not getting a good return on your investment in spots like this in the long run, there's a problem with your postflop play. it's not like you have to lose chips when you flop only one pair. on the flop he's easily getting good enough odds to call the very small raise, that's fine as well

edit: actually i just realized how many people saw the turn. i'd probably c/c, but i'd lead if there were fewer players in. at this point there's a high likelihood you're beat, and i'd just want to see a relatively cheap showdown and hope a bad card doesn't hit the river

Full Flush Poker