1st hand SNG

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
also, if you have the settings for full tilt poker to save the hand histories to your hard drive (via options>hand history...>), then you could just open that folder, find the file of whatever tourney you'd like analyzed then send that via email. Same with PS.

Chevren

Chevren

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have full tilt and poker stars set to save the hand histories to my hard drive if you wouldn't mind looking at a few of my SNGs, what I consider the weakest part of my game I would really appreciate that if you could pm me your email or I could pm you my HHs....

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pm'ed. You can't attach files to PMs so you'll have to do it via email.

It's getting late here so I'll probably get them done tomorrow or mid-week.

Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
alright I was a little drunk the other night and to quote you...

anyways yeah I called with my jacks thinking this guy definatly has overs and doesnt want me to call but he had KK and I cried.... but seriously ChuckT, Tenbob, Four Dogs I would really appreciate a session analysis Four Dogs you already agreeed so you are sucked in but Chuck Tenbob AlienGenius and anyone else that excells at nlhe SNGs I would really appreciate if you could take a look at a few of my SNG HH and criticize me.
Ugh! I just spent 20 minutes explaining how to find your HH's and lost the entire post. Sigh. Anyway, if you're still interested I'd be happy to take a look. The default location for Full Tilt HH's is C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory\Chevren (if that's your user name) pokerstars is the same set-up.

What I'll look for is betting frequencies, raising percentages, aggression factors, position, your starting hand requirements and any donkish habits you might have. I think my e-mail address is in my profile, but I'll e-mail it to you anyway. :)

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands