$16.5 NLHE MTT Deep Stacked: Defending A3s from SB in multiway pot

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hand is from one of my favourite MTTs on 888 Poker, the 16,5$ "Voyage". I often tell people to not call with speculative hands from SB and not sure, how much I like my own call either. But I was card dead and feeling bored, and at least stacks were deep, which increase the value of suited aces, because you can overflush someone. And sometimes passive play like this gets rewarded :)

CardsChat Poker Hands Converter

Z

zuker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everything is nice in this hand: pot odds to call, flop, your hand, villain`s hand.
Sadly its so rare.

pandaboy

pandaboy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In deep stacked everything can happen

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hand is from one of my favourite MTTs on 888 Poker, the 16,5$ "Voyage". I often tell people to not call with speculative hands from SB and not sure, how much I like my own call either. But I was card dead and feeling bored, and at least stacks were deep, which increase the value of suited aces, because you can overflush someone. And sometimes passive play like this gets rewarded :)

CardsChat Poker Hands Converter

LOL love the turn check. :p:p Good times!

jaworek1405

jaworek1405

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, it isn't mistake to call A3s from the small blind. I almost always call pre flop a3s on deep stack, because this hand plays good in multi pot from the small blind or big blind. So call pre flop is standard game for me. As played - everything looks good. Move check/raise allin on the turn against aggressor worked, so we didn't lose a value and we doubled up. Well played. Gl :)