$11 NLHE MTT: couple hands from tournaments i played this week

F

feisas7991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im short on time, just doing pre session overview and will post some tough situations that i would like to get broader perspective on.
Hand 1:

https://upswingpoker.com/hand/?pokeit=924ouG5yD

small bets on the turn and river scares me alot, on the turn i have back up diamonds however i think im already beaten by a stronger Tx or JJ-QQ, i think Kx always bets bigger. Being said that, anyone finds a fold on the river?

Hand 2;

https://www.upswingpoker.com/replayer/724ouguq0

uopfr aka rfi 2/11, small sample.
What are our options here? i believe we are already itm.

Hand 3

https://upswingpoker.com/hand/?pokeit=424otYhW4

i believe its 1r satty into 109.
prob doesnt need much introduction - station city.
On the flop im not sure what sizing to pick - open to reconstruct all my sizings and ranges if anyone wants to do it together.
On the turn again im not too sure what makes the most money - jamming or betting.

Good Luck at the tables!

S

Sidetracked

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Your play on Hand 1 seems OK. With villain making such small bets, it's hard to fold your hand. The other option is a largish checkraise on the turn when you pick up the flush draw.

I

Ianmacca99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hand one on the flop and turn ok for me could consider a check raise on the turn. If you already thought you were beat on turn why call river I get what your saying about bet size

Hand 2 really don't like the shove here. You only getting action from hands that have you beat or flipping with. He's opened from early position so his value range should be narrower also

Hand 3 bet sizing ok for me around half pot you could go smaller and put Broadway's in a tough spot on the turn you would have to size down in order to leave river shove but all in was fine

X

xy23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For hand one, his bet sizing is so small and weak on flop and turn. I would've check raised on the turn to bet sizing's like that. Also the board texture warrants a check raise.
For hand two, I would've considered folding it. His stack size relative to his bet seems like he wants to get it in. Plus he raised from early position and there's not many hands you're beating.

M

maxi_j

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1 Hand
Turn call OK even if you hand wont be dtwo daimonds (Vilain might have it) River as played I would gues he had AA. Bet is bet and thats information the he beted three streets maybe he scared that his AK wont get value because another K droped. no mater size Im fold readless exep if L had odds like ~10-15%. In other case K on river drops out his KX combos by 33%. Actualy i dont know what i would do in same spot with JJ.

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hand 1:Being said that, anyone finds a fold on the river?

Hand 2; What are our options here?

Hand 3; open to reconstruct all my sizings and ranges if anyone wants to do it together.
On the turn again im not too sure what makes the most money - jamming or betting.

Hand 1 - tuff spot - I'd say it's dependent on the opponent, but without hand history - this is a good runout to give you information on future hands, now you know how that player plays middle pair with paired over cards on the board. I'd more than likely call as you did.

Hand 2 - call and play post seems very - poker. :) Jamming is just - bad imo. So many other ways to attempt to win this hand, though without info on opponent - I'd probably fold flop/turn depending on bet size - and live to fight farther along in the event.

Hand 3 - I tend to down bet on the turn - especially in this spot with the two opponents that have chips to spare, to entice opponents to come along. Risky because the river is often going to come a broadway - but 25% of the time it will be a Q - so I think down betting brings more chips into your/my stack. Also important to note - I have suit blindness sometimes (thank poker God for 4 color decks) so this play might be even more risky to the players who actually see the two flush draws on the board.
Special note here - it'd suck if the Queen of spades or clubs dropped on the river. I'd just hate my life in that spot - and 99% one of those cards would hit on the river. Rivers have been killing me as of late - so this 99% is much more like 100%. :confused::mad::confused::eek:

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands