$1.50 NLHE STT: What would you have done this hand?

zekubiki

zekubiki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no, it was a wrong decision. we had K-flush-dro, and control his flush. i would call there.

D

Drogba_Legend

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah that seems like a super tight fold. Especially in low buyin SNG's, I've found players can be very spewy. Your odds of winning against Ax that didn't hit 2 pair are 95%, against a combo flush/straight draw are 85ish%, against K10/Q10/J10 with one spade are 91%, against weird small 2 pairs are 36%, against Ax 2 pairs are 25-39% depending on which 2 pairs, against a set are 19% and against a flush are 16%. The most likely hands in a low buyin in my opinion are Ax one pair, K10-J10 one spade, or Ax two pair. You need to pay 642 to win 2576, this is the right call unless villain has a set or flush...against this range of hands it's an easy call.

I see your detailed analysis. I see the percentages. I believe you. But why I just want to fold this hand so much? :laugh: Maybe because I'm a fish?!

I really don't believe the villain had Ace with weak kicker. I could only believe if he had AQ or A10. But most likely I believe he had set or flush.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands