MP1 Nazar321 (960) 6bb
MP2 Stealthje (2,324) 15bb
CO Zedsteau (1,076) 7bb
BTN Txxx-NICO (2,400) 16bb
SB Angelovakemp (1,240) 8bb
BB HERO (3,250) 22bb

Blinds: 75/150

Pre-Flop: (225, 8 players) HERO ??? is BB :10s4: :ah4:
Vovchikq goes all-in 695, 6 folds, HERO ???

I put the villain in a standard range of:

55+, A2s+, A5o+, K9s+, KJo+, QTs+, JTs+

I used the ICMIZER and it shows a good call. I was wondering if the opponent is very tight I could fold here. Are there players who does a push here only with 77+, AT+, QKs?

Sorry by the english. How can I write better what I mean.;)

horizon12

horizon12

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Easy call if know what villain have tight range, we have 50% equity, also stack, lets not thought about fold, this 20% chips in our stack....

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

4evrInmyheart RIP xoxo :(
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's a pretty easy call, UTG in this spot will likely be shoving wider than normal due to short stack and blind hitting them next hand....have experienced tight players shoving JT+ 22+ Ax in this spot and sometimes worse because many people tend to give UTG shove some credit if they are playing tight and its a spot they need to pick up some chips or blinds will force them short to point of no fe.

Being in bb with AT most often your well ahead of their shoving range or a flip vs up. My thoughts on quick review anyhow.

W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it all depends on what villian's range is. if you are correct in his range, then call. aainst random/unknown players call. if you have specific reads and you think he shoves top % hands and limps in with the other stuff, then fold. Pretty rare to find a fold here.

Arjonius

Arjonius

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You might want to do some work with a tool like Equilab or PokerStove so as to give yourself a better feel for what your odds are with particular hands vs various assumed ranges.

In this case, once you know you're probably somewhere around 50%, then factor in the pot odds and that losing won't cripple you, it's not a difficult call.

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If this is a reg then I'm snap calling.

As WiZZiM say it depends on ranges, if it's vs someone who's shoving correctly it's a call, if they are tight and will blind down and shown an incorrect way to tight range then I can find a fold purely just because there are no antes in play which make a big difference here with our decision.

Antes in play I think I call vs everyone no matter how tight they are, without though I can find a fold vs those really tight players.

Jacki Burkhart

Jacki Burkhart

long winded rambler...
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I call. I'm not really HAPPY to call figuring I'm somewhat between 40-60% equity for 20% of my stack....but on the other hand it would be pretty nitty to fold here. He is going to show up with AJ+ sometimes and we'll be a big dog, but otherwise we've got pretty reasonable equity.

T

thatgreekdude

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
we're probably way ahead of his shoving range with a little under 5bb's

X at Tripaces

X at Tripaces

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
UTG with 5 bbs, most are shoving with a huge range. I think this is a good (and fairly easy call). Not only are we probably a coin flip at worse, but it also shows you will defend your BB so others may be less likely to shove on your BB with mediocre hands.

konatus

konatus

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you all by the analysis yours opinion seems good.