Are you waiting for the Basketball World Cup?

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The World Cup starts on August 25. The Philippines, Japan and Indonesia are the venue.
vgfriaoi.jpg

bullkk

bullkk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I'm waiting for this championship, I really love basketball, like football.

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Without a doubt, yes, it is one of the most exciting world championships.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The World Cup starts on August 25. The Philippines, Japan and Indonesia are the venue.
vgfriaoi.jpg
Certainly looking forward to it! Since I love the NBA so much, I will be supporting the USA as I have done in all previous World Cups. Plus, there are some very interesting players called up to the US national team. For example, Austin Reeves! The most talented offensive guard! He has already shown in the friendly matches that he will be a key player for this U.S. team. :ninja:(y)

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I've already missed the NBA games, which won't start soon. But fortunately, the FIBA World Cup starts tomorrow and I will definitely watch several games a day. I'm rooting for the US team and I'm sure they will become champions. Although there are quite strong teams from Spain, france, germany and some others. So I think there will be very intense games, especially in the playoffs.

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Someone was watching the canada-France match. The American team won the match with +30 points, to be honest, I'm very surprised, I thought the French would win on the contrary. The Canadians defeated the famous French defence and took the victory. Congratulations 🎉!

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Canada looks like they are a very good team

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
without a doubt one of the most anticipated world cups

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Saddly, argentina didn't qualify. We're going through a tought time 😅

reeseflamees

reeseflamees

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
No very bad teams and games are boring full of mistakes

GNuTTz

GNuTTz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Team Canada will take the championship!!

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a feeling that some strong national teams are playing in an energy-saving mode at the group stage.

SL-247

SL-247

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I've loved basketball since childhood.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not that interested in the basketball World Cup, but I'll probably watch the final.
There is a good chance that the USA will make it to the finals.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
There was an interesting bet on pokerstars before the start of the World Cup: "USA will win all their matches at the World Cup by 10 points or more." The odds were 1.83. And now I wonder if it was easy money, because the level of basketball that the USA demonstrates is unbelievable! :cool:

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm not that interested in the basketball World Cup, but I'll probably watch the final.
There is a good chance that the USA will make it to the finals.
I think the final will be played by teams from the US and Spain or the US and Canada, and in both cases, in my opinion, the US will win

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think the final will be played by teams from the US and Spain or the US and Canada, and in both cases, in my opinion, the US will win
By the way yes, Canada has a very powerful lineup there! I mean, look at Shai. But if you look at Spain's lineup... they're not the favorite. Australia, for example, looks more interesting with Giddy. Spain has only the Hernangomez brothers, who are a parody of the Gasol brothers, and Aldama, a good player from Memphis. The same Germany with Schroeder and the Wagner brothers looks competitive. It's a pity that Jokic is not in the Serbian team, so they would be favorites for the top 4 with their current squad. :cool:

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also think too that the USA will win the final because compared to the past years, when they tried with older, well-off stars, the USA national team was not as convincing as it is now when it has a young team hungry for success.