Yankees on a 3 game Slump

robert_wrath

robert_wrath

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Through the last 3 games, The Yankees RunLine -1 1/2 has been a total loser. Betting on them seemed to be a strong move considering they are first in the AL East closing in on Post Season play. Now Tampa is only a -1 1/2 games behind them on the standings. This doesn't look too good.

M

Mr Whatever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah its really bad for the yankees, with either an all-star, hofer, or an all time great at nearly every position. im reeeeeallly worried about how the yankees are gonna do. . . . laughs, shaking head.

god i hate the yankees.

B

BondsHOF

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Go Giants!!!!

Last edited:
jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Yankees are fine :\

Can't wait for football season to start.

FEARFACTOR

FEARFACTOR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To hell with the Yanks. This is the year the Twins finally beat them in the playoffs. As of today, the Twins are one win short of the best record in baseball, with home field advantage at stake! GO TWINS!!!!!!!!!!
The Twins do it the right way, by developing talent instead of buying it.

P

PasoTex

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't stand the Yankees. The more they lose, the better.

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Giants ftw - maybe not, but they aren't the Yankees are they lol :D

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They will get it together one way or the other, I just hope they fix it before the Playoffs.

Did you watch last night game in Baltimore?
A-rod to the Rescue baby!!!

P

PlayerPlayerAA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Phillies will handle the Yanks this year if the Yanks get back there. Right now there isn't a better 3 man rotation out there than Halladay, Oswalt, and Hammels. Hottest team in baseball figures to run right through the playoffs, to hopefully get a rematch with the Yankees.

FEARFACTOR

FEARFACTOR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Phillies will handle the Yanks this year if the Yanks get back there. Right now there isn't a better 3 man rotation out there than Halladay, Oswalt, and Hammels. Hottest team in baseball figures to run right through the playoffs, to hopefully get a rematch with the Yankees.
Yeah, the Phillies have really turned it around this month and look like a contender again. I can't name another NL team thats playing better. I'd love to see the Twins and Phillies in the World Series. Since the NL won the All Star game this year, they would have the home field advantage (which is a terrible way of deciding it IMHO).

P

PlayerPlayerAA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, the Phillies have really turned it around this month and look like a contender again. I can't name another NL team thats playing better. I'd love to see the Twins and Phillies in the World Series. Since the NL won the All Star game this year, they would have the home field advantage (which is a terrible way of deciding it IMHO).
I agree, it should go by overall record. Want the Yankees so bad you can't imagine. Definitely don't want the Rays, been there done that.

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Phillies are definitely the best team in the NL and should get to the World Series pretty easy...in the AL... with all their problems I gotta take the Yankees, the Twins even if they get home field advantage for the best record in the league they don't have a No. 1 Guy that they can throw against CC in Target Field so they will lose that home field advantage in that first game and I will not bet on the Twins without Morneau, did I mention that Mauer is taking cortisone shots for the knee inflammation that has been killing him.

The Rangers....that's easy, Cliff Lee is not the same one that beat the Yankees twice in the WS last year and the AL MVP Josh Hamilton is still hurt.

The one left are the Rays that only got one starter with sub 4.00 ERA.

About The Phillies, they have the upper advantage if they meet in the WS because of the way they've scoring runs lately [without Jimmy Rollins] not because of their pitching The only starter that scares me is of course ROY HALLADAY [please note the CAPS] I think the Yanks can find a way to score runs against the other Roy and Hamels. Can't bet against Pettitte in the post season and Hughes will finally get the chance to show everyone how good of a pitcher he has become. But Please NO AJ Burnett lol

But of course YOU HAVE TO PLAY THE GAMES, so good luck to your team everyone and enjoy the final days of the regular season and the Post Season [Unless you root for the cubbies] :icon_geek

P

PlayerPlayerAA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
CC and Price tonight, should be another epic battle !
I actually wish the Phils had lost a game to the Braves, I'm really scared that they are peaking to soon. The way they are playing is "sick" right now.

FEARFACTOR

FEARFACTOR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Phillies are definitely the best team in the NL and should get to the World Series pretty easy...in the AL... with all their problems I gotta take the Yankees, the Twins even if they get home field advantage for the best record in the league they don't have a No. 1 Guy that they can throw against CC in Target Field so they will lose that home field advantage in that first game and I will not bet on the Twins without Morneau, did I mention that Mauer is taking cortisone shots for the knee inflammation that has been killing him.

The Rangers....that's easy, Cliff Lee is not the same one that beat the Yankees twice in the WS last year and the AL MVP Josh Hamilton is still hurt.

The one left are the Rays that only got one starter with sub 4.00 ERA.

About The Phillies, they have the upper advantage if they meet in the WS because of the way they've scoring runs lately [without Jimmy Rollins] not because of their pitching The only starter that scares me is of course ROY HALLADAY [please note the CAPS] I think the Yanks can find a way to score runs against the other Roy and Hamels. Can't bet against Pettitte in the post season and Hughes will finally get the chance to show everyone how good of a pitcher he has become. But Please NO AJ Burnett lol

But of course YOU HAVE TO PLAY THE GAMES, so good luck to your team everyone and enjoy the final days of the regular season and the Post Season [Unless you root for the cubbies] :icon_geek
The Twins will go with Liriano in game 1. He can hold his own against Sabathia. As far as Morneau goes, he might just ruin the chemistry if he comes back for the playoffs. Did you see the play he got "injured'? He barely got touched, yet misses over 2 months. I've lost a lot of respect for the guy. I think he's milking it.

FEARFACTOR

FEARFACTOR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Rays have a much easier schedule than the Yanks coming down the stretch with Seattle and Baltimore at home, finishing with KC on the road. The Yanks have Boston at home, then Toronto and Boston again away. The Rays should win the AL East and probably finish ahead of the Twins for home field advantage.

Top 10 Games