Would you give Tiger Woods A Ryder Cup Spot?

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you think guys?? Does he deserves a spot?

Yes.... he is the No. 1 player in the world, even if he stinks right now....., he wants to represent his country, he brings attention to GOLF [Something they need] and he played better last week at the PGA Championship, and.....he is TIGER WOODS!!!

[By the way....I think Corey Pavin is going to give him one of the wild-card pick, he is just milking his TV Time all the way so his friends can watch him on ESPN...boooooo]

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Seriously, there is no one else

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The US really has very little hope of winning this year anyway. Might as well make for some interesting TV and put Woods on the team.

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If UsA win this I cut my nut off

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
^^^Screen shot or it didn't happen.
Seriously though I think they should, his personal life has nothing to do with his professional life.
Great golf player, shitty husband...

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Shitty husband kind of understates it. 1 extra marital affair is a shitty husband, 5939435 million is a little worse than that.

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Shitty husband kind of understates it. 1 extra marital affair is a shitty husband, 5939435 million is a little worse than that.
lol ya, but she had to ignore some warning signs for it to get that far...

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually she could just be very oblivious to all of it
She could have been, but for him to have had that many affairs and get away with it, she must be blind. I am not blaming her in any way, but can say from experience, when someone is cheating you know, whether you chose to pick up on the signs though is up to you. She may have turned her head.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
She could have been, but for him to have had that many affairs and get away with it, she must be blond. I am not blaming her in any way, but can say from experience, when someone is cheating you know, whether you chose to pick up on the signs though is up to you. She may have turned her head.

fyp

U

umpinpa22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
WOODS?

you have 2! he is still capable any day of scoring a low round! if you are ranked number 1 in the world it's a easy decision in my mind! would you leave Albert pujois off the all star team? :D

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Best Golfer in the world
#1 Tiger Woods

#2 ?

Boy, this is a tough one.

Last edited:
wrung24

wrung24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would love Tiger Woods on the ryder cup team

Then again i'm european.

But seriously who else can you pick ? Bo van pelt ? Zach Johnson ? Ben Crane ? WOW

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will go ahead and say the rankings in 5 years will look like this

1) Mcilroy
2) Woods
3) Kaymer
4) Ishikawa (sp)

wrung24

wrung24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will go ahead and say the rankings in 5 years will look like this

1) Mcilroy
2) Woods
3) Kaymer
4) Ishikawa (sp)

Not sure about Ishikawa but thats a good estimate. I think behind woods and mcilroy the players will swap places constantly (a bit like it is now behind Woods, Mickelson, Westwood)

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I actually think it is going to be competitive between Mc, Woods and Kaymer for the numbeR 1 spot, Kaymer is having a great run right now and is up to 5 already and I think he is going to be around for a while

wrung24

wrung24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah he was definitly the most underrated player in the top 20.

It's very hard to see how it will be in 5 years, how will all the good players play in their late 30's early 40's ? Personally I think Casey will have a great year either next year or the one after,

thesoxwin

thesoxwin

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tiger doesn't have to be #1 to make the Ryder team...he has to be in the top 12...which he most definately is. At 34 years old, he has plenty of time left to climb back to a #1 ranking. Lefty is 40 and still going strong. Tiger just needs to clear his head and get back to golf.

C

CasperJames

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tiger doesn't have to be #1 to make the Ryder team...he has to be in the top 12...which he most definately is. At 34 years old, he has plenty of time left to climb back to a #1 ranking. Lefty is 40 and still going strong. Tiger just needs to clear his head and get back to golf.

Being in the top 12 doesn't give him a spot. Top 8 get automatic spots, but 9-12 are up to Corey Pavin to decide. I think Pavin will pick him though.

pfb8888

pfb8888

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
they have to pick him...just for ratings.

but the other players may want to leave their wives at home...

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
they have to pick him...just for ratings.

but the other players may want to leave their wives at home...

Even when he was married, tiger did not sleep with a married woman.

thesoxwin

thesoxwin

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Being in the top 12 doesn't give him a spot. Top 8 get automatic spots, but 9-12 are up to Corey Pavin to decide. I think Pavin will pick him though.

OK...then he has to be in the top 8 in points to automatically qualify. I think he picks him, too. If Pavin doesn't pick him he'll look like a moron and the ratings will suffer. There aren't many guys out there right now saying "I want Tiger in the Ryder Cup". You can be sure of that. Im one that will watch it if he's in and could care less about the Ryder cup if he's not on the team.

robert_wrath

robert_wrath

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the rate he's playing this season, Tiger Woods hasn't earned the spot on the U.S. Ryder Cup team. The Tour may want him on the team for his sponsorship endorsements likewise for the network hosting the event but his level of play is pathetic as of late. Sorry, he doesn't get my vote. Maybe next year.

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
he is 12th on the list so based on a meritocracy, he should have the spot.