Would anyone share their strategies for sports betting?

texasdolly102

texasdolly102

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I try to bet on strong home teams when betting on soccer. You can find home and away splits online and they really tell a different story that what the regular league table does.

Does anyone else have a strategy that gives them a significant edge when betting? I always try to find an edge somewhere whether its an undervalued underdog or a predictable prop bettors can take advantage of.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I have too many strategies so clearly i'm not going to share (all of) them :unsure:

Let's just say i have no problems to pick lowest possible over line in any sport (pre match) and when it comes to LIVE-betting then chasing corners in random football matches is usually quite worth it during the last 10+ minutes of first half (and in second half aswell) especially when just one corner is needed - however this only works in sites like bet365 who offer that kind of markets like "Over 4 corners" so let's say in random encounter 32 minutes are played in first half and currently there are 3 corners and then this market comes out ^ then it's clearly no-brainer ...

The same logic usually works in almost any game after 80+ minutes when also just one corner is needed but there i usually go huntimg for that one more extra corner in encounters where one team is leading by a single goal cause that way the side leading could use this corner for timewasting purposes while the other team who is behind surely has to put more focus on attack if they want to get something from that match ...

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars