world series this yr? winner?

Exit141RTe1

Exit141RTe1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well now that we are not out of it yet (not May yet) I pick the Toronto...all the way. They win a squeaker against the Red Sox and go....all....the..way!

R

rodpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm hoping that the Tampa Bay Rays put together a complete season this year and take tough AL east. They have a great young team, a very good young starting pitcher rotation and could very well pull it off this year. As for the NL, I'll go with the St. Louis Cardinals.

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, living in GA I always have to hope the Braves will do something, and they might. After the Braves, I pull for the Red Sox - mostly because they were still under the curse when I moved here in 2003 and I was pulling for them to end it before they did and have kind of stuck with that since then.

But - it would be nice to see a series without NYY or Boston for a change, and the early results with KC beating Boston and the Rays beating the Yankees does hold out hope that this will be a very open season with lots of surprises - let's hope so!

Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NL West = best division in baseball? ...

PS not to be a homer, but Matt Wieters is the best young switch hitter in MLB, :p.
Really? Better than AL East? Sox, Yanks, Rays. Sucks to be Baltimore/Toronto

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it would be nice to see a series without NYY or Boston for a change, and the early results with KC beating Boston and the Rays beating the Yankees does hold out hope that this will be a very open season with lots of surprises - let's hope so!

Still early Joe.. We got a game back tonight.. Nice back to back homers tonight for the sox and it was nice to see Varitek and Lowell come out tonight and contribute. Nice plays in the field for Lowell and Captain comes through with the second half of the back to back homeruns.. Sometimes i just enjoy being a sox fan.

dead spade

dead spade

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
oakland off to a really hot start if they keep this up we should prolly throw them in this discussion to be safe lets see how they are doing at the all star break:cool:

R

rcbstuff

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yankees vs Dodgers, Yankees win it in 6

B

BondsHOF

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cano would look great in a Giants jersey.
I don't want to change my World Series picks, but Tampa is looking tough.

Go Giants......:canabis:

Winner Poker