world series this yr? winner?

U

umpinpa22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok all almost baseball time! who's your picks to make the series and who wins it this yr? i'm going to predict the yankees and phillies with the yanks winning in 6! tough to beat the best paid team in baseball! gla at the poker tables!:)

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Reds? Giants? Have you gone mad?

durrr i win

durrr i win

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ay Yank's are official A-Rod/ my boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Mark T/ Playa Playa D Jeter/ and C.C. i'm throwing hella heat!But they lose 3 big name, im sure they'll make it in to the playoffs and hopefully the World Series, MLB needs a back to back champs sure that hasnt happen in a long time.

dead spade

dead spade

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
i agree with you there is no way the giants are getting past the dodgers, and no not a dodger fan i route for oakland but the dodgers would prolly be a second team

U

umpinpa22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
kc in 6?

i hope your joking mort on life savings! greinke is a stud though started out like 12-1 last yr right? then got in a slump! gl to you at the tables!;)

cjatud2012

cjatud2012

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Orioles plz? Maybe next year...

Let's go with Braves > Yankees ftw.

B

BondsHOF

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Child please!
It's obvious I'm the only one so far that know anything about baseball. Yankee's way to go out on a limb. Dodgers you can all guess how I feel a about them, yet Manny is great!
The Giants have THE 2 time Cy winner, best pitching staff & the best young switch hitter in the game. Giants win over 90 games in the best division in baseball.

cjatud2012

cjatud2012

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Child please!
It's obvious I'm the only one so far that know anything about baseball. Yankee's way to go out on a limb. Dodgers you can all guess how I feel a about them, yet Manny is great!
The Giants have THE 2 time Cy winner, best pitching staff & the best young switch hitter in the game. Giants win over 90 games in the best division in baseball.

NL West = best division in baseball? ...

PS not to be a homer, but Matt Wieters is the best young switch hitter in MLB, :p.

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Red Sox.. Only because I cant pick against them. I bleed boston blood whether they are the worst or the best

U

umpinpa22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bonds hof?

kind of rude statement wasn't it bonds? it was just a open topic to discuss! no need to slam anyone in here! it's a nice forum don't ruin it for all!:mad:

B

BondsHOF

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Child please! I felt I was being mild. Greinke slump? he only won the AL Cy Young. Go Giants! Wieters is bloody good, it would be great for baseball if the O's could be good again, Camdon Yards is fantastic. Yanks win the divsion and Tampa takes the wildcard, sorry pokerchild69.
And yes, the NL west is the best divison in baseball from top to bottom hands down.
And ump, maybe you should take a toke and chill abit. I'm well aware that this is all in fun and I'm glad someone started this thread so I could type some baseball smack. Another thing you didn't think it rude that someone gave the second post 20 laughing heads then didnt even give his own prediction. Thats a RedSox fan for ya. (just a guess because the locations from Mass.) Not that I care but you brought it up, umpinpa22.

dead spade

dead spade

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Child please! I felt I was being mild. Greinke slump? he only won the AL Cy Young. Go Giants! Wieters is bloody good, it would be great for baseball if the O's could be good again, Camdon Yards is fantastic. Yanks win the divsion and Tampa takes the wildcard, sorry pokerchild69.
And yes, the NL west is the best divison in baseball from top to bottom hands down.
And ump, maybe you should take a toke and chill abit. I'm well aware that this is all in fun and I'm glad someone started this thread so I could type some baseball smack. Another thing you didn't think it rude that someone gave the second post 20 laughing heads then didnt even give his own prediction. Thats a RedSox fan for ya. (just a guess because the locations from Mass.) Not that I care but you brought it up, umpinpa22.
i know whats up with some of those east coast guys just becouse ESPN loves all over thier teams and forgets theres a west coast, they always think they got the best smack sooo sad:cool:

U

umpinpa22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bonds hof?

np bonds! you the man! no further conversation with you np! it's all good enjoy the view! pnc is nicer than camden by the way!

U

umpinpa22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
greinke slump bonds hof?

check your stats dude! from july 3rd to aug 3rd last year mr.greinke was 0-4! to me thats a little slump! i won't see your reply due to the fact you are on the ignore list! but i wanted to prove a point to you and back up my statement in the forum with facts! not just smack talking! look it up any sports site you will see his results from last yr! peace!:hahaha:

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
i hope your joking mort on life savings! greinke is a stud though started out like 12-1 last yr right? then got in a slump! gl to you at the tables!;)

Yeah.... I'm totally serious..... :rolleyes: ;)

Did you watch the video I posted?

U

umpinpa22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
video?

i watched it today mortis! very ineresting stuff! i hope it hits for ya! gl royals!:D

B

BondsHOF

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Child Please!
I haven't been on an ignore list in awhile, like 3rd grade. I got over that and I'll get over this. I just looked @ the numbers you don't know jack. Losses don't necessarily reflect how one pitches, his ERA did raise afew points I'll give you that. An ERA of 1.95 to a 2.36; ( it was a 2.08 till after his start August 3rd, worst of the season). But Slump? In 6 starts he gave up 3 ER or fewer in 5 of those starts. Struckout 6 or more in everyone of those starts. KC didn't score more than 3 runs in 5 of the games and didn't score more than 4 in all six. I could keep going but I'm being ignored. Be kind and pass this on to Umpinoa22. Being right all the time never gets old. McNiGchikWA!!!

T

trojan87

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
cardinals vs. red sox yea who disss

Winner Poker