dajallina

dajallina

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
What do you think of women's tennis in the context of the level of current female players? Is it comparable to the 90s, Steffi Graf, Monica Seles or Gabi Sabatini?

Grabobbe

Grabobbe

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DK
Chips
Funny that you mention Gabi together with the two others. Graf and Seles were amazing tennisplayers. Sabatini was a lot less amazing at tennis. But definately amazingly beautiful… 😆
I think the players are more even now. But the absolute top was better in the old days. 😊

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.No, not at all.Steffi Graf(my favorite female tennis player ever) and MonicaSeles were from another level.Even Gaby Sabatini was.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Elina Svitolina is the best tennis player! I've been following her performances since the futures, which she played in her youth. I wish Elina to represent worthily Ukraine at the upcoming Wimbledon!

Vladqt

Vladqt

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Unfortunately, I did not watch the matches of that time, but the current level suits me quite well.
Matches that Iga, Arina, Belinda, Petra, Paola give us are amazing

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Watched the match between Sloan Stevens and Donna Vekic at this Wimbledon. Sloan led 6-4 and 5-4 and... yes, she lost! So embarrassing! In the 3rd set, she was down 1-0 and 0-40 in Vekic's serve! Not only did Sloan not win another set, but she lost her next serve and led 40-0. This is my face then :eek: After that match, I decided I wasn't going to watch women's tennis. :oops::sick:

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It seems like a 3-way battle this season between Swiatek, Sabalenka and Rybankina at the top of the women's tennis hierarchy

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Was a gritty performance by Iga just now facing a few match points in the second set

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Tennis player Steffi Graf was out of the ordinary, she was a legend, I thought she was awesome!🎾🎾🎾

dajallina

dajallina

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Yes Gabriela was wonderful, she even now looks flawless.

dajallina

dajallina

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
The grass surface is unfortunately not an ideal environment for Igi Świątek but I believe that she will succeed in winning.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think women's tennis is very wavy compared to men's tennis. For women, tournament victories are perhaps much more distributed.
But regardless, I like women's tennis just as much as I like men's tennis.

Vladqt

Vladqt

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Svitolina - Shventek got a crazy match today, and the bet went with a coefficient of 6 on Elina

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I haven't watched women's tennis before, but now I watch tennis very often because I bet on tennis sports and I really need to watch tennis to win bets I think tennis used to be boring and unpopular now it's popular because there are bets and everyone is watching because of it

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Svitolina - Shventek got a crazy match today, and the bet went with a coefficient of 6 on Elina
And what a shame I didn't bet on Elina for such huge odds. :confused: But still, it's just as nice that Elina beat essentially the main favorite to win this Wimbledon! That's awesome! Congratulations to all women's tennis fans. :cool::D

olejean

olejean

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It is difficult to compare the past with the present. There is a lot of money involved in modern sports, so the level of sports, including tennis, is an order of magnitude higher than in previous decades.

olejean

olejean

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
And what a shame I didn't bet on Elina for such huge odds. :confused: But still, it's just as nice that Elina beat essentially the main favorite to win this Wimbledon! That's awesome! Congratulations to all women's tennis fans. :cool::D

She recovers her level of play extremely quickly.

W

wengz2002

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Women's tennis in great form! Big 3 of Swiatek, Sabalenka, and Rybakina will carry the sports!
It's unfortunate Barty retire to early at her prime!

Always fascinating to pair players from present vs past!

W

wengz2002

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Svitolina vs Sabalenka in the Finals will be intriguing!

Although, I'm high on Key's upsetting Sabalenka!

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
There is an opinion that with the help of different balls, women's tennis was tried to be as fast and spectacular as men's tennis.In general, the main source of difference between tennis players and tennis players is physiology. And nothing illustrates this better than presentation.Tall tennis players have longer arms and legs. And with skillful use, they can accelerate the racket faster and give the ball more speed.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Svitolina vs Sabalenka in the Finals will be intriguing!

Although, I'm high on Key's upsetting Sabalenka!
Well, Sabalenka is a mood player. Yes, her style of play is very suited to the grass fast surface. But for all the power of her game, she is not the strongest tennis player in terms of game IQ. But I don't think we will see a Ukraine vs Belarus final. But, to be honest, I would love to see such a confrontation in the final. :cool:(y)

dajallina

dajallina

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
It is also interesting that women's tennis is now dominated by female players from former Eastern Bloc countries such as Poland, Belarus, Ukraine and Russia.

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The great female tennis players are already old, now it's the turn of the new generation