WGC Accenture matchplay Golf Betting

M

MSINIWRAD

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any golf gamblers out there? I'm going to post my picks for the Match play tournament with an assumed $50 bankroll...feel free to play along and hopefully win some big money!
$10 on John Senden @125-1...One of the best ball strikers on the planet with a calm cool and collected attitude is a great combo for the long week of matches. Nobody in the field wants to draw him I can assure you of that.
$10 on Alexander Noren also @125-1...A multiple winner on the european tour who I met while living in Arizona a few years ago. He Spends a lot of time in the Phoenix area and is always practicing at courses like the one they're playing this week. He is very overdue for a big breakthrough win on the pga tour and this week could be the perfect setting for it.
$10 on Robert Garrigus @70-1...One of the longest hitters on tour who went to college in Scottsdale and has been playing very well as of late...consistently getting into contention and he won on tour last year as well.
$10 on Ryan Moore @66-1...Had one of the best amateur golf careers in US history. Finally getting to where he belongs which is a weekly contender on tour...has been playing VERY well as of late and given that he went to college at UNLV he is very adapt to desert golf...love him at this price.
2 safety bets @ $5 each on Jason Dufner @40-1 and Rory Mcilroy @12-1
So there you have it, $50 invested with a great shot a big score, and if the Number one ranked player in the world wins we still profit...how can you go wrong :)
-Greg

arahel_jazz

arahel_jazz

Unbalanced and Committed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Too bad they didn't have a prop bet that the tournament would be postponed because of snow...

M

MSINIWRAD

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ha i'm sure you coulda found it somewhere ;)

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wish I was in Vegas to bet on some of the longshot golfers. Big upsets happen pretty much every year in this event. This year, Tiger and Rory lost in the 1st round!

M

MSINIWRAD

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfortunately my selections haven't been doin well this week...Robert Garrigus is the last one standing...chip and a chair lol

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars