Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Make your predictions!

Main Card
:
Lyoto Machida (16 - 0) vs. Mauricio "Shogun" Rua (18 - 4) - Light Heavyweit Championship
Josh Koscheck (16 - 4) vs. Paul Daley (23 - 8 - 2) - Welterweight #1 Contender
Sam Stout (16 - 5 - 1) vs. Jeremy Stephens (17 - 5) - Lightweight
Kimbo Slice (4 - 1) vs. Matt Mitrione (1 - 0) - Heavyweight
Patrick Cote (14 - 5) vs. Alan Belcher (14 - 5) - Middleweight

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
My picks:

Machida via UD
Daley via KO in the 1st
Stout via UD
Slice via TKO in the 2nd
Belcher via TKO in the 2nd

R

Ronnie DNJ

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Lyoto by decision Daley by KO Stout by decision Kimbo by KO Cote By submission

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice Thread!

Shogun via UD
Daley via KO in the 2nd
Stout via UD
Slice via KO in the 1st
Belcher via UD

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Meathead lost some weight, and got a bit leaner.. he's down to close to 250 lbs.

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im about to watch the weigh in..cant wait for tomorrow!!

ludo90

ludo90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i mean ive always been a big fan of semtex and love his pre fight interview always entertaining :) But he wont take out KoS did u see kos last fight he looked so explosive it was incredible..

Machida UD
KoS GnP tko
Slice TKO 2nd
stout Tko
Belcher UD

D

davem86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Meathead lost some weight, and got a bit leaner.. he's down to close to 250 lbs.
Nooooooooooooooo KIMBOoooooooooooooooo

Lyoto Machida--TKO 3rd
Josh Koscheck- Sub. 2nd
Meathead--TKO 1st round...I got money on this 1

not to sure of the other fighters so i wont waste my time...

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Koscheck vs Daley could be fight of the night in my opinion...this is gonna be epic ...so amped for this one

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL im watching a live steam online and Alan belcher just won and said he is ready to take on anderson silva...says he will pick him apart...LMFAO

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Koshcheck is such a baby.. faking another illegal hit. This time he was caught after the replay showed that Paul Daley actually didn't hit him with that grounded knee.. lol.

That's like the 3rd time that Koscheck tried to act like he got hit by an illegal move, when he really didn't.

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how bout daley's cheapshot after the bell..i thought he was gonna hug n shake his hand...dude he tried to knock his head off..unbelievable!!!!!

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I actually missed the end of that fight, lol.. almost missed the whole Shogun/Machida fight, too.... nice work, Shogun! I was rooting for Machida.. but gotta give credit where credit is due.

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I actually missed the end of that fight, lol.. almost missed the whole Shogun/Machida fight, too.... nice work, Shogun! I was rooting for Machida.. but gotta give credit where credit is due.

man dude u missed it than..the fight was over and they were walkin back to respected corners...daley comes up behind koscheck..taps him on the shoulder (everyone thought he was gonna say good fight) and when koscheck turned around daley threw a wild left hook from hell that clipped koscheck right in the eye bro...Dan Mirgliotta threw Daley into the cage haha i thought Dan was gonna fight him..so nasty man yet so entertaining....

....than Joe rogan asks Koscheck what he thought about daleys cheap shot...Koscheck ignored it, grabbed the microphone and (with all the fans booing him profusely) he yelled "no worries cuz the pittsburgh penguins are gonna kick your guys ace in hockey, and than im gonna kick St Pierres ass, so your gonna lose TWICE" haha it was so classic man...i couldn stop laughing hahaha

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
haha yea..over on mmajunkie they are gonna have the live post fight press conference at 1:30 so imma watch that and see what dana has to say about that

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
haha yea..over on mmajunkie they are gonna have the live post fight press conference at 1:30 so imma watch that and see what dana has to say about that

They are playing the post fight press conference over at www.ufc.com/live right now.

Interesting note.. Dana said, "That was probably Kimbo's last fight in the UFC."

D

DennisC98

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I knew Lyoto Machida was gonna get knock out in a first round and that was a great fight for Mauricio "Shogun" Rua , And poor Kimbo thought he was gonna get a knockout but didn't happen, So nice kicks,and punchs for Matt Mitrione,.

jaycism

jaycism

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
was a crazy night. best fight was sam stout and jeremy (dont remember his last name) that was a fist fight til the end. both noses were bloodied. josh won that fight. saw the fake knee and the cheap shot. that cheap shot was priceless. josh played it the way he only could. his opponent would have beat him stand up. that fight sucked. kimbo was such a let down his knees are sooooo shot. i think that was the end of kimbo. shogun beat the crap out of machido after he knocked him down. did you see his eye? i love what josh said after the fight to canada. the penguins are going to beat you and he is going to beat GSP too. the crowd was booooooing him. too funny.

D

davem86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Damn kimbo got cut aswell! Thanks for losing KIMBO :):):)

jaycism

jaycism

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think kimbo should have tried to punch with this guy instead of the take downs. that guy was 25 pounds heavier than him. after taking that dude down the second or third time kimbo got real tired and that was it for kimbo. i had high hopes for this guy when i first saw him street fighting. too bad he isnt an MMA type of fighter. maybe he should try boxing. he might do great there. he is getting up there in age though. he is 36. see ya kimbo lol

Mac Poker