PAUL DALEY CUT FROM UFC!!!!

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
UFC fighter Paul daley officially been cut from the UFC. Dana White stated that even if daley is the number one pound for pound fighter in the world he would never grace the octagon again.

Unbelievable...Daley threw a punch after the final bell sounded that hit koshcheck right in the eye..

Kimbo Slice also officially cut

Last edited:
Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Good. I don't like Koscheck, but sucker punching him after the bell was just dumb. I'm glad he got cut.

wllmsmthjr

wllmsmthjr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont like that douchbag either. but u got to play by the rules.

D

DennisC98

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Same here i don't like koscheck, and thanks for the info and the video...

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It wasnt just the cheap shot, he eye gauged Koscheck twice towards the end of the fight while they were on the ground

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I like Rogan's comment at the end of the video, "That was the best shot he landed in all the fight" lol

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It wasnt just the cheap shot, he eye gauged Koscheck twice towards the end of the fight while they were on the ground

right but dana said he is gettin the boot because of the cheap shot alone.

daley also had a illegal knee that missed luckily cuz if that had landed than o man that woulda been real nasty

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good chatting with Brian during the fights. I had a good time

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
right but dana said he is gettin the boot because of the cheap shot alone.

daley also had a illegal knee that missed luckily cuz if that had landed than o man that woulda been real nasty

ye i agree, I hate that they took reversed the decision to take the point off just because he missed the knee. The intention was there, they should punish actions, not outcomes

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As I was telling Brian last night if that knee connects to the forhead where it was designed to hit him, I think it could have done some severe severe damage.. Glad he got cut imo

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ye i agree, I hate that they took reversed the decision to take the point off just because he missed the knee. The intention was there, they should punish actions, not outcomes

couldn't agree more switch, honestly if that knee had hit him it woulda been an instant KO, no question, thats why its ILLEGAL. i guess Daley was just an overhyped guy anyways, never really fought a decent fighter and when he does finally face somebody good he got dominated

thanks for the link to the post fight interview PC, i looked last night but there was none

Z

zomg_sharks

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I struggle to like Koscheck but in a sport that's still finding its feet in the mainstream there is no place for behaviour like that. This and the mess at the last Strikeforce show don't exactly paint a positive picture to the outside world.

L

liamkg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Daley but that was stupid and he had to go Koscheck is a douche though and can't wait for GSP to destroy him

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Daley but that was stupid and he had to go Koscheck is a douche though and can't wait for GSP to destroy him

i also liked daley alot, think he has alot of potential but guess nobody will ever know now..stupid stupid thing he did seriously.

and obviously GSP will manhandle Koscheck just like everyone else..nobody even comes close to beatin this GSP and not really sure who stands even a chance

Z

zomg_sharks

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Daley will probably get a run in Strikeforce. As for GSP vs Kos I just can't get excited about 25 minutes of control wrestling