Sports Betting (specifically NFL)

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
looks like its the Jurn/Velutha betting thread lol!

My picks this week

Houston +0
Denver -5
New England -4
Minnesota -3

haha good picks velutha I did mine on Tuesday but havent posted them but good betting man!

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Also for footy I have, Villa/Arsenal/Newcastle/Man Utd as an accumulator

GENUCOM

GENUCOM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
TITANS +6.5 :qs4:
REDSKINS +9.5 :2d4:
CHARGERS -13.5 :5d4:
DEN/KC OVER 38.5 :7h4:

HO HO :icon_sant

Velutha

Velutha

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
looks like its the Jurn/Velutha betting thread lol!

My picks this week

Houston +0
Denver -5
New England -4
Minnesota -3

haha good picks velutha I did mine on Tuesday but havent posted them but good betting man!

Seriously about the Jurn/Velutha thread :rolleyes: I like when other people check in.....OP bailed on this long ago...

W Denver -4.5
L New England -4
L Minn -3

Looks like we did pretty bad this week....and I was feeling pretty confident about these ones too!

21-11 on the year. I haven't made this weeks picks yet, so back later with those

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OP's wife went and had a kid a month into the season and he hasn't been betting any games. I still check the thread to see how you, Jurn8 and Genucom are doing.

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this week was a ****ing joke, I was like ship New england bet deffo but they choke!

I was thinking 4/4 this week but ended up 1/3 lol oh well takes me to 12-9 on the season.

This weeks picks

Redskins -1
GB -3
Minnesota -6.5
Indy -7

Velutha

Velutha

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OP's wife went and had a kid a month into the season and he hasn't been betting any games. I still check the thread to see how you, Jurn8 and Genucom are doing.

Cute kid Hillbilly! But let's hope your inner degen isn't totally destroyed by this new development!

Velutha

Velutha

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never got around to making any picks last week...egg on my face! I probably would have taken whatever points my Hawks were getting vs Houston anyway and looked like a real tool. ON TO THE PICKS!:

Indy -3 - I don't care if Peyton plays the whole game or just a half....
Arizona -12 - Warner doesn't have back to back bad games and now Det. is w/o their most versatile weapon Kevin Smith.
Green Bay +2 - This is one of those lines that worries me....Seems like Vegas is really trying to get you to bet GB....
NY Giants -3 - C'mon...Really?

gotalljax

gotalljax

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice thread - I will try to stop by on Sunday and post any of my limited NFL action - I usually stick to college hoops...

Velutha

Velutha

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice thread - I will try to stop by on Sunday and post any of my limited NFL action - I usually stick to college hoops...

The NCAA bracket is crack for me. I'm heading to Vegas and sitting at a sports book for the first 4 days of the tourney this year.

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
4/4 ship! sorry man been away skiing for the last week but picked my games abit rushed last night

16-9 on the season

GB +2
NYG -3
Tennessee -5
Houston -14

bit suspect about this week but w.e. thats all I fancied, big week this week as if I ship more than 2 this week I can go up to the next level of betting with my bankroll management, ship!

gotalljax

gotalljax

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ahh, 2 feet of snow on the ground and no way out of the house. I can't think of a better time for a day full of NFL.

My picks for the day:

Green Bay +2.5 - Pitt is looking like $%&*
New England -7 - Its the Bills for crying out loud
Arizona -14 - Lets see if Warner can find his teammates instead of Detroits
Houston -14 - St. Louis hit by the Flu and going with a 3rd string QB

My faith in Arizona is not as high as the others, but we shall see...

Velutha

Velutha

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I need the G men to pull it out for me tonight to salvage a winning week! Also I need Lawrence Tynes to have about 20 points or I'm out of my Fantasy playoffs....I'm not loving my chances there lol.

Velutha

Velutha

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Last Week's Results:

W Indy -3
L Arizona -12
W Green Bay +2 - I still don't know how they were a dog in this game. even in Pitt...
W NY Giants -3

3-1 on the week and 24-12 on the year....

Velutha

Velutha

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Week 16 Picks:

San Diego +3 -- San Diego +3?! It's a Christmas miracle!
Houston +3

Just taking underdogs this week and not as many games...Not as much extra cash around Christmas time!

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my bets this week are

San Diego +3 - Bet 3x as much as i usually do on this game, because its xmas lol
Houston + 3
Minnesota -7
Indy -5

Velutha

Velutha

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my bets this week are

San Diego +3 - Bet 3x as much as i usually do on this game, because its xmas lol

nh sir. this was absolutely the best line of the year and you took advantage. i wish i had amped up my bet too, i knew it was a steal. good job.

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah hopefully score all my bets this week then I can progress to putting more on each bet each week!

bazerk

bazerk

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I normally don't do sports betting but made my 1st football bet 12.24 @ the Hilton's SuperBook -- @ the time the Chargers money line = +130; went there yesterday to watch the game & nearing game time the Chargers were even.

Anyway, I won :D & have parlayed the winnings towards the Colts, Cowboys, & Vikings.

SO gave me a bad time since I hadn't also opted for the over 43 but hey, I've been to enough Chargers games to know the scores don't generally get near that range. Not too many Chargers peeps cashing tickets since most went for the under.

Velutha

Velutha

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I normally don't do sports betting but made my 1st football bet 12.24 @ the Hilton's SuperBook -- @ the time the Chargers money line = +130; went there yesterday to watch the game & nearing game time the Chargers were even.

Anyway, I won :D & have parlayed the winnings towards the Colts, Cowboys, & Vikings.

SO gave me a bad time since I hadn't also opted for the over 43 but hey, I've been to enough Chargers games to know the scores don't generally get near that range. Not too many Chargers peeps cashing tickets since most went for the under.

Well done, sports betting is really addicting....Good luck if you keep it up and congrats on your early success.

Velutha

Velutha

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
W San Diego +3
W Houston +3

Profitable week with only a couple picks. Easy to say afterwards, but these both seemed like locks.

26-12 on the year :cool:

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars